wanted: wanted: c. galapagoense / c. lanceolatum / c. rhomboideu

gothamgardener(7)August 23, 2010

Hi all,

I've been growing some of the superhots for a couple years now and have totally caught the "wild" bug now... I'm looking to try some of the above but I'm not sure where to begin the search for seeds of started plants.

At the moment, I have a few seeds from the following to trade: bhut, 7-pot "Jonah", fatalii, goronong, chocolate hab, red hab, golden hab, Lemon Drop, fish, thai dragon... I know how tricky some of the wilds can be to get started but I would absolutely love to give them a try.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
georgew79(Z5-6 MO.)

Hi, there are a few out there that has some of the seeds your looking for. I know that the university of New Mexico where they study and grow hundreds of peppers each year, Have several of the very rare wild ones for sale. Also You could ask about them, in some of the other Internet Chile forums. Its pretty hard to get some of them as there are not a lot of people that grow the wild species, mainly because they are so hard to grow and some of the species for one reason or another will not produce viable seeds. I hope you have good luck in finding them.
George W.

Bookmark   September 22, 2010 at 9:35PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
reyna1(Zone 8)

I know what you mean about the wild bug. I currently have 6 chacoense germinated and 1 galapagoense. So if you would like to trade for some chacoense seed, let me know.

I'd be interested in your thai dragon seeds and fish pepper seeds.
Danny

Bookmark   November 11, 2010 at 11:14PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Datil and Limon pepper seeds
I was wondering if anyone has any Datil or Limon pepper...
lygore
WANTED: Paprika varieties,chilhuacle negro,aji panca and ?
Love making paprika! These are the seeds I have to...
naturemitch
WANTED: Have Bhut Jolaki
Have Bhut Jolaki for trade.
Gertrude1
WANTED: Trying something New
Hi Everyone, I am really interested in trying to grow...
becki25msmolly
WANTED: Kellog's Breakfast
Check out my list, I have some others in smaller quantities...
gardendrivenlife
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™