WANTED: Beaver Dam, Mariachi, Red Zavory and other tasty milds

lisa-regina(5)September 10, 2010

I have lots of seed varieties to trade for the peppers that I am looking for. I love making pepper powders and using them to season steaks and such on the grill, but can't handle the heat of most hot peppers. I am also looking for different varieties of paprika peppers and Pimento peppers. Would like to have Sheepnose Pimento as well. If anyone has any good flavorful mild to low medium heat peppers that they would like to trade for my super hots and some of my Italian sweets...please let me know....Lisa

My Trade List:

Black Hungarian- Chocolate Habanero-Scotch Bonnet-Tobago Seasoning-Tobago Sweet Hot-Tam Mild Jalapeno-Alma Paprika-Aji Red-Ancho San Loius-Poblano-Anaheim-Giant Aconagua-Aji Dulce 2-Bhut Jolkia-Carribean- Red Chile- Negro-Passilla Bajio-Red Chile-Cascabel-Corno Di Toro Yellow-Golden Marconi-Fresno-Floral Gem-Fish-Habanero Arbol-Tree Habanero-Large Dark Orange Habanero-Peach -Habanero Reo -Jalapeno-Jupiter-Japone-Yellow Manzano-Orange Manzano-Puya-Jimmy Nardello

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
green_grocer(5b - MI)

I have some very tasty 2nd gen OP Mariachis for trade if you're still looking. Also, the Carmen sweet pepper, and some medium cherry peppers (pimentos?) i'd happily trade. I'm looking for some chocolate habs, the black hungarians (one of my Faves, but hard to find around here) and i'd be happy to have a few TAMs if you're willing to trade them too. Feel free to email me via GW and we can set up contact info/exchange.

Thanks,
Mike

Bookmark   December 8, 2010 at 12:06AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Pepper Seeds Have Seeds for Trade
Peppers Seeds Wanted 7 Molhos Adalberto Agronaldi di...
ausome
HAVE: Have: Black Pearl, Calico, a couple of Ghost
I have Black Pearl and Calico pepper seeds, as well...
ilazria
WANTED: 7pot savannah and a few others
Hi all, im looking for seeds for 7 pot savannah, peach...
flchilehead
WANTED: Datil and Limon pepper seeds
I was wondering if anyone has any Datil or Limon pepper...
lygore
WANTED: Hot Pepper Variety New to hot Peppers
Hi everyone! I'm looking for any and all hot peppers...
Koreansoul
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™