was 65 and i felt fine (pics)

andyandy(6bMI)March 11, 2013

One day only but we hit mid 60s yesterday. i took everything out for some sun, wind and a bath. As soon as weather permits the sabal wii go in the ground

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tropicalzone7(7b)

Looking nice! It's definitely getting closer to spring out there, but still a little way's to go! I'm starting to see some trees go into bloom and the spring bulbs are definitely up and close to blooming. Once the bradford pears are blooming, it's a good indicator that it's time to take stuff outside. This year I'm being more cautious with taking things outside since I have too many plants to take back inside. I definitely won't have all the tropicals planted in the ground until early May!

Thanks for sharing
-Alex

Bookmark   March 11, 2013 at 5:45PM
miketropic

we made it to 68 yesterday! I took alot of palms and put them out front..left them out there all night while I was at work. it started to rain so it kept the temps about 50. I just dragged them back inside a few mins ago since the night time low is going to be around 35..can't wait to get them all in the ground in there new home.

Bookmark   March 11, 2013 at 6:50PM
andyandy(6bMI)

Thanx guys, I pulled all bu the saal in Sunday night. mid 30s for highs here nxct few days. it still is winter, at least for another 10 days or so.

Bookmark   March 12, 2013 at 10:51AM
More Discussions
Areca seeds germinating
For years my palm was seeding but something always...
tropicbreezent
Windmill survival opinion
I have a windmill, only about 1 foot of trunk, maybe...
islandbreeze
Coconut Palm
Hi all. I am brand new to this forum and i'm just looking...
johnob
Mexican Fan Palm Frond Tips are Black/Brown
Hello, I noticed yesterday that my Mexican Fan Palm...
eemedrelyt
Trimming Cycad Fronds
I have two King Sago Palms, in pots, in my enclosed...
mamaheel
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™