HAVE: Heirloom Tomato for pepper seed trade (have tomato/want pe

nc_crnDecember 15, 2010

Hi. I have a future brother-in-law and father-in-law who love hot peppers and would like a variety of them. Unfortunately for them I gave away a lot of my existing hot pepper seeds to others who asked for them over the past couple seasons.

I have a few types of hot pepper seed, but both guys have enough land for a good number of plants and I want to hook them up if I can.

Anyway, if there's anyone out there willing to part with an assorted slew of 3-5+ seeds of some non-bhut-level hot pepper in a quantity of 3+ types then I can swap the same for some of my heirloom tomato seeds.

Email: pepperdude@live.com if you're interested.

If you only have 3 to offer, but want more than 3 types from me that's fine as long as I have it to offer. Some seeds I have in smaller supply than others. Almost all of these I have in a supply of 20 or less seeds because they were either gifted to me last season or I don't grow them in heavy seasonal rotation and I tend to give a lot of seeds away.

Available (all are indeterminate):

Australian Oxheart

Black Krim

Giant Roma

Giant Italian Paste

Linnies Oxheart

Ramapo F6

Sabre

Sicilian Saucer

*note: Giant Roma and Giant Italian Paste are both decent tomatoes in their own right (and best suited for cooler climates as their mid-summer output is low in warmer areas), but while they might have been "giant" for their time they are definitely not giant.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
roper2008 (7b)(7b)

You have no e-mail address.

Bookmark   December 19, 2010 at 1:06PM
nc_crn

pepperdude@live.com should work.

I put the email address in my message. It's not in my profile if that's where you looked...sorry for the confusion if so.

Bookmark   December 22, 2010 at 4:56AM
nc_crn

I've made the connections I need to make on this offer. Thanks to those who replied.

Bookmark   January 8, 2011 at 11:23PM
More Discussions
WANTED: needing ghost pepper seeds and guam boonie pepper seeds
lm a beginner can anyone help me locate a few seeds...
jake1964
WANTED: Super hots seeds
Hi I am looking for super hots that have great flavor...
morugaman
WANTED: Datil and Limon pepper seeds
I was wondering if anyone has any Datil or Limon pepper...
lygore
WANTED: Paprika varieties,chilhuacle negro,aji panca and ?
Love making paprika! These are the seeds I have to...
naturemitch
WANTED: new to the hobby looking for seeds
Hi I am trying to get into growing hot peppers and...
MadGoofer
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™