Any Australians hanging out here?

amanda_wa(9)May 15, 2011

I'm building a new vege garden after nearly five years without one. Second stop, after the hardware store for sleepers etc, is Gardenweb... The old Australian Cornucopia forum looks to have died and I'm lost. Are you all here or can anyone direct me?

Thanks

Amanda

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
feijoas(New Zealand)

Hi Amanda. The PRI forums in Oz are pretty busy. permies in the States is really active.

Bookmark   May 15, 2011 at 8:05AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gardenlen(s/e qld aust)

g'day manda,

i visit sometimes, this used to be a fairly active group but of later years has dropped away some wrong influences came in this does not encourage new players. pri in australia is farely active need care to tread there though, it is going away from the grass roots level of influence more into a religion of sorts.

the permacutlure group in the US come across friendly enough they have a steady imput of threads no political alignment or religious type following encouraged.

i put my thoughts into an essay which was written so long ago i can't remember when, so issues been around for along time. many i used to know othes now not in any permaculture discussion groups. the news group just stopped functioning.

len

Here is a link that might be useful: lens garden page

Bookmark   May 19, 2011 at 2:39PM
More Discussions
Volunteer Wanted at Off-Grid B&B in Missouri, USA
I'm in my 6th year of building a sustainable bed &...
MayaCreek
Arracacia xanthorrhiza/Arracacha
I read about Arracacia xanthorrhiza aka Arracacha in...
timetraveler
Raised bed HugelKulture?
Hi all! I'm still reading, so this might have been...
CEFreeman
Frost Observation and Protection
During winter I tried to protect plants well with Frost...
gardenjack
Slow-moving forums...
I check in pretty regularly here at the Permaculture...
joel_bc
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™