Spring 2005 Danjingshan Peony Festival in Sichuan, China

azngrnthumbsJuly 5, 2006

Here's a link to my webpage with some photos from this fun outing last year when I studied abroad in China!

Enjoy!

Riz

Here is a link that might be useful: Danjingshan Peony Festival

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
shic_2006(4a 5a)

Riz, I have somewhat slow computer. I waited 5 minutes for all the pictures to show. I think most gardeners have slow computers. I think you are using small views of giant images in the front page. If you can replace the small views of giant images by smaller images, the page can load a lot faster, well, at least for me.

Bookmark   July 5, 2006 at 1:54PM
jackie_o(zone 5/6)

Riz thanks for the link to your page. The photos are wonderful and they loaded instantly for me. I hope you don't mind, but I looked at some other pages as well and the pictures with the pandas are amazing! I'm so jealous - I would love to hold a panda on my lap like that.
How wonderful to spend a year in China searching for plants. It seems like all of the plants I love the most originated in China. Good luck on your research and thanks for the tour.

Bookmark   July 5, 2006 at 6:33PM
azngrnthumbs

I'm sorry the pages took so long to show. I tried making most of the images into thumbnails so they could be smaller, but I don't have much control about how they load on others computers. I'm still very new at web page building.

Please feel free to browse the other pages and thank you for the compliment, Jackie, it was such a tremendous experience. I hope to go back again soon!

Cheers,

Riz

Bookmark   July 7, 2006 at 11:14PM
More Discussions
Peonie won't bloom
My mom dug up an old white peonie at an old home site...
Derby42 zone 6
Mulching peonies with limestone chips
Does anyone mulch their peonies with limestone chips...
enith
Herbacious peony growing with tree peony
I have a tree peony in my garden that is 4/5 yrs old...
raptor1
Peony Molly the Witch
Hello - I planted a super root 2 years ago. Last year...
furbank
walmart peonies Sorbet and Emile Debatene
Found sorbet and Emile Debatene at Walmart yesterday...
raptor1
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™