Wish lists

maifleur01July 24, 2007

I have gotten lists from several sources and have started to put together my wish list for this year. Red Satin is a must and I have already ordered a couple of tree peonies back in March or April. Curious what is on everyones wish lists. Anything new or only available in certain areas?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rian(7va)

Would like to get Fen(g) Dan Bai--locally if I can.

I probably need a replacement for Kao. The Yachiotsubaki that I bought at the same time from the same place has settled in beautifully. Kao's leaves have gradually browned until there is only one spot of green on one leaf. I plan to leave it in place and hope that it has enough reserve in the graft to leaf out again next spring.

Meanwhile, I feel so demoralized that I want a tree peony that has the reputation of being vigorous and easy to grow!

Have some herbaceous peonies coming from Wild. One of them is Sea Shell and Red Charm, I think, plus some others. All are old standards but will be new to me!

Bookmark   July 25, 2007 at 11:02AM
peony_garden

rian,

I have peonies at blandy farms, you can contact me privately.

Bookmark   August 4, 2007 at 10:52PM
rian(7va)

Hello peony garden, is this the blandy farms and arboretum attached to the University of Virginia? I've read about it and want to see it even more if you have peonies. I tried to contact you through garden web but the e-mail didn't go through. Can you try to e-mail me from your side?

Bookmark   August 7, 2007 at 7:31PM
More Discussions
dividing peonies
We are having a mild, dry January. Would it be a bad...
kAli6275
Herbacious peony growing with tree peony
I have a tree peony in my garden that is 4/5 yrs old...
raptor1
Unexpectedly moving Peonies in Nov in zone 6B/7
So instead of moving in a few years, we'll be moving...
portia
seedy advice
Scarification we've all been there. But No matter what...
bragu_DSM 5
Itoh fertility
I know that Itoh peonies can't bear viable seeds, but...
pompomoranda
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™