White Flower Farm peonies

portia(PA 6B, Brandywine)August 5, 2014

I really would like Eden's Perfume this fall and WFF seems to have the best price I've seen at $14ish. Has anyone had issues with getting mislabeled peonies from them or had good experiences?

Also if anyone has seen EP at less than $14 online, please let me know --thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
KarenPA_6b

Hi Portia. Did you order Eden's Perfume from WFF? I have never ordered from them so I can't tell you of their record. I do not know if you know this but Charmarron Peonies also sells Eden's Perfume. Their roots are ok but you are morely to get the right variety with them.

Bookmark   August 14, 2014 at 9:52PM
lizbest1(5)

I've never ordered from WFF but their reviews online are fairly poor. I've not seen Eden's Perfume priced anywhere else under $20, though.

Bookmark   August 15, 2014 at 12:05AM
portia(PA 6B, Brandywine)

Thanks kousa and Liz...I haven't done anything yet--was hoping WFF might toss a coupon out or something.

I'll check out Charmarron. I don't mind smaller roots, just trying to keep the 'extra' peony purchases a bit more affordable since I have already ordered 20 for this year.

Bookmark   August 18, 2014 at 9:14PM
flowergirl70ks

I ordered Kamada Fugi from WFF and it was infected with a virus. It doesn't show up until way after bloom time, then the leaves get that mosaic look, not all of them just a few.

Bookmark   August 29, 2014 at 9:06PM
portia(PA 6B, Brandywine)

Yikes, thanks flowergirl.
I'll probably just order from Gilbert, they have Duchesse for $15 and I already have another order in from them!

Bookmark   August 31, 2014 at 8:33AM
emerogork2(5)

I purchased a tree peony from WFF that was labeled as violet but it was white when it bloomed. This was not mail order. It was directly from their show room.

Bookmark   September 14, 2014 at 6:43PM
More Discussions
Wild Peony (Paeonia mascula) Update:
Hi, Last September I have got 20 Paeonia mascula seeds...
cumulus_nimbus
Springhill Kirinmaru Peony
I just received Kirinmaru Peony from Springhill. The...
KarenPA_6b
Double Pink Fernleaf
I have seen the most beautiful pink double fernleaf,...
KarenPA_6b
Peony Molly the Witch
Hello - I planted a super root 2 years ago. Last year...
furbank
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™