Free Shipping at Brooks Gardens

lizbest1(5)November 1, 2013

Just put in my final, FINAL peony order for the year. Was researching sellers of a few Itohs and noticed Brooks Gardens was having a sale--free shipping on peony orders of 1-6 roots. Doesn't say when it's going to end but did say it was a short time sale. Ended up getting 2 Itohs, Callie's Memory and Morning Lilac, a well as 2 herbaceous, Leona Weinberger and Royal Rose.

I ordered from them earlier in the year, had nice, average sized roots with 4-6 eyes and gave good service. Haven't ordered from them before this year.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
amhkgn(7b)

I ordered plants from them at the end of November last year, they sent nice tubers. My Pastel Splendor had 2 blooms this spring, it had only been planted since December 16th.

Bookmark   November 10, 2013 at 12:08AM
redwolfdoc_z5(5)

The good new is that the free shipping is good through November 20, and they seem to have excellent service - they answered my email within a couple of hours on a Sunday evening. The bad news is, us north of the border gardeners are out of luck - $40 for up to 10 plants plus an additional $30 for a phytosanitary certificate. So sad!

LizinElizabeth: Callie's Memory looks absolutely gorgeous!

Bookmark   November 10, 2013 at 10:26PM
lizbest1(5)

Here's hoping they bloom next spring, redwolfdoc! Sorry it didn't turn out to be a good deal for Canadians. You guys have some pretty amazing growers, though--the biggest roots from the fall were from north of our border! Haven't seen some of the Itohs anywhere in the US....

Bookmark   November 11, 2013 at 8:54PM
More Discussions
seedy advice
Scarification we've all been there. But No matter what...
bragu_DSM 5
I bought peony seeds, now what?
I bought two different types of peony seeds-I wasn't...
polypeptide
Wild Peony (Paeonia mascula) Update:
Hi, Last September I have got 20 Paeonia mascula seeds...
cumulus_nimbus
Springhill Kirinmaru Peony
I just received Kirinmaru Peony from Springhill. The...
KarenPA_6b
Sinking peonies
Most of my peonies are in raised beds, which over the...
calistoga_al
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™