What on-line plumeria nurseries have you liked working with?

arctictropical(Z4)January 10, 2010

If this is not out-of-line, it would be nice to hear from you plumeria growers about at least one on-line nursery you have been extremely happy ordering from. I'm not sure it would be wise to mention any negative examples, but it would be nice to hear about the ones you have really liked working with! Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
faithnhope

Hi, I made all my purchases last fall from several sources, and the healthiest rootings came from Maui Plumeria Gardens, Florida Colors, 1-stop aloha(ebay) and bloomingplumerias(ebay). So, I haven't been able to verify I actually got the particular variety but I'm confident that I did.

Bookmark   January 11, 2010 at 11:24AM
tdogdad(Zone 9)

I agree with the first three by faithnhope (have not dealt with the fourth). I would include Aloha in Oceanside Ca and Jungle Jacks in Vista Ca. Bill

Bookmark   January 11, 2010 at 12:07PM
arctictropical(Z4)

Thanks for your input! I haven't tried Maui Plumeria Gardens yet, but I have been quite satisfied with Florida Colors. So far, they have been the best one I have ordered from. I've ordered cuttings and plants from three different on-line companies.

Bookmark   January 11, 2010 at 1:02PM
tdogdad(Zone 9)

I feel Maui Plumeria Gardens is one of the best. Jennifer often sends an extra cutting and the rooted plants are excellent. I have bought dozens from her and have been more than satisfied with all my purchases. Also, Jungle Jacks has there own collection of Thai varieties from their plantations in Thailand. check out junglejacksplumerias.com and mauiplumeriagardens.com
Bill

Bookmark   January 11, 2010 at 8:49PM
tropicalzone7(7b)

The only nursury Ive ordered from online is jungle jack's and I have nothing bad to say about them at all. My plumiera stil hasnt flowered yet, but it is very healthy and thats all that counts! They have lots of nice plumerias and will give you the plumeria you ordered.

Bookmark   January 11, 2010 at 9:13PM
More Discussions
Whose going to the So Cal Plumeria Society Sale in SD this weekend?
Seems like this is the question dejour. I looked at...
freak4plumeria
Need advise please
I have 2 plumeria plants that are ~7 yrs old . They...
robinkaufman
Contest time!
Now that spring's finally here, let's have a little...
jandey1
Jungle Jacks
Not sure if I can ask this here. I was thinking about...
plumeriai45
Spring is on it's way...
Just wanted to post some "wake up" progress....
tunatony
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™