Blooming In January Under Lights

Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, VirginiaJanuary 21, 2014

Good Evening Everyone!!

I just wanted to share a picture of a NOID Yellow that is blooming under my T-5l lights. It is snowing outside and we have wind gust up to 30 mph! brr!!,

This beauty reminds me of Lemon Chiffon Pie.. Mmmm! It does have a wonderful floral fragrance. I can only imagine what it will look like in the heat of the summer and the fragrance....

Stay safe and warm!!!

Laura

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
chuy415

So so pretty Laura. Great picture.

Chuy

Bookmark   January 22, 2014 at 12:25AM
rox146

looks like a bridal bouquet! roxanne

Bookmark   January 22, 2014 at 12:34AM
andrew78(6)

Gorgeous Laura! Was this a seedling of yours? I am getting anxious with my seedlings. I still have the Kimo seedling I sent one of to you. It is pretty tall now and still now inflo. I want to say it is at least 3 years old now, plus I have at least 2 or 3 more. I decided to not bring in 2 of them I had growing outside this summer. I just simply don't have the space anymore.

Congrats again on your no id! It truly is beautiful! We really are not getting a lot of snow right now but it is 4 degrees outside! I'm so glad I didn't decide to plant my palm outdoors just yet! This has been a brutal winter so far! We broke record low temps when we had that cold arctic blast a few weeks ago! Thankfully the warning for the windchills will end at 11:00am tomorrow morning! I just hope they cancel schools so the poor kids that have to walk don't end up getting sick or frost bite!

Andrew

Bookmark   January 22, 2014 at 1:32AM
sagolover(10a SoCal)

Heavenly beauty! Laura, you need to name her. She's absolutely stunning! As Roxanne said, she looks like a bridal bouquet.

Mima

Bookmark   January 23, 2014 at 4:47PM
Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Thank you Chuy!! It is a nice treat to have blooms this winter. I'm thankful to have some color and scent with this lovely inflo.

Hi Rox! It does have the beautiful lines and grace of a bridal bouquet! I can see that.. She is elegant and simple at the same time. I do love this one!

Hi Andrew!! This was given to me as a cutting and was a NOID but just called "Butter". She is turning out to be a beautiful bloom. Her colors deepen and change in the heat, so it will be fun to see the different looks. Always pleasing. I just love these trees....

Hi Mima! Do I see you on the FB plumeria ? I wondered if that was you...?

Always fun to hear from you... Thank you!! Love to hear from you if you are on FB....

We still have snow on the ground from the last storm. It's 14 degrees here and it brutally cold. To cold for me!! Andrew.. Here are the palms in the snow!!! I think I see them shaking. Lol!

Have a great day!!!

Laura

Bookmark   January 25, 2014 at 12:22PM
rox146

BBBBRRRRRRYYYYY COOOOLD Laura..

Bookmark   January 25, 2014 at 12:51PM
sagolover(10a SoCal)

Wow, they don't seem to care about the snow around them. Love the setting!

Laura, it's me on FB, in almost all Plumie-related groups. Different things to learn from everybody. I'm there in Plumeria Addicts, Growers, Sales (I guess that's the name of that group), and I guess one more. Are you there too? :)

Mima

Bookmark   January 25, 2014 at 1:06PM
powderpuff

I love Butter Laura, it is just beautiful. I saw it on FB, and commented but it's nice to see it again here. I forget about this forum with all the really active ones on facebook.

Bookmark   January 27, 2014 at 1:14AM

Thanks Mima!!

I'll check you out!!

Mahalo, Powderpuff!!

Stay warm!!!

Laura

Bookmark   February 6, 2014 at 11:21PM
sagolover(10a SoCal)

Hey Laura! Yeah, maybe we'll bump into each other on FB. ;)

Mima

Bookmark   February 6, 2014 at 11:53PM
silvermeddle

Super flower, I want one :)

Jimmy

Bookmark   February 7, 2014 at 2:22AM

Thank you Jimmy!

Mima, I'll be looking... ;-)

Have a great day !!

Laura

Bookmark   February 8, 2014 at 7:46PM
More Discussions
scale
Laura and Peg...is this the scale my husband thinks...
rox146
neighbor nut
well, I guess it takes all types....we manicure our...
rox146
Any Good Plumeria Nurserys In The Miami Area ?
Hello Gang; Will be spending next weekend in Miami...
edzone9
Jungle Jacks at Lowes
So, now that I have your attention....when do you think...
rox146
Waiting for spring
Most of my plants are starting to get leaves but I...
barb13_gw
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™