Here are two of my tomato cages.
My tomatoes are in large pots with 5 foot cages. They are not tall enough, so we have to make provisions for them from this time in the year until fall. But until now they have worked out fine.
After my husband cut the concrete wire, we put them around the pots, and secured them with the ends. When we are finished, we can lift them over the pots or unwind the wire. We made them a little large so that the wide part of the pot would not catch them.
I have two sections of the yard with 10 of these cages in each. I have been happy with them because my time in the yard is limited. Today I must water. I can easily spray them off or water them, and not worry about their sitting in a puddle of water. If you look carefully in the top picture, you can see 3 of the drainage holes that my husband drilled. These are spaced all around the lower outside of the pot. The bottom of the pot can always get clogged.
I just thought I would share.