Anyone know a source for Aji pineapple seeds

mswiggi(5)March 27, 2013

Anyone know a good source for these seeds? Attempted to order from Peppermania, but they are unavailable.

Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sunnibel7 Md 7(7)

Originally I got mine from Reimer, but I see they are also out. I found the place in the link below, but the price they charge is pretty insane. I might have some saved seed, which should be true as long as AP isn't a hybrid to begin with, I would have to go digging to see. I don't believe I have ever grown any other baccatums. No, I guess Aji Limon is one too. Actually they seemed very close in flavor to me, you could try finding that one, it is more common.

Here is a link that might be useful: Pepper seeds

Bookmark   March 27, 2013 at 11:49AM
sandysgardens

Semillas has Aji Pineapple seeds. I bought a dozen varieties of seeds with no tax/shipping,handling charges from Semillas this year and have had good germination. When paying by paypal it does the EURO conversion.

Sandy

Here is a link that might be useful: Semillas Hot Pepper Seed Site

Bookmark   March 28, 2013 at 7:06AM
t-bones(5)

I was unable to get these seeds this year also. If you would like some lemon drop pepper seeds shoot me an e-mail. I am not sure how close in taste they are but i think they are similar and i probably have a couple of seeds i could send you.
Tim

Bookmark   March 31, 2013 at 9:52AM
mswiggi(5)

T-bones,

Thank you for the generous offer, I actually have a friend that has some lemon drop seeds. We heard that they were similar and we're hoping to grow both and compare them!

Ashley

Bookmark   April 1, 2013 at 1:19PM
More Discussions
will my pepper seeds sprout?
I am planning to start to grow some pepper plants and...
mariorossi3c
Help for GardenWeb Users
https://support.houzz.com/hc/en-us/sections/200556848-Help-for-GardenWeb-Users...
ronnyb123
Pepper plant wilting
Not sure what's going on here. This plant nearly died...
uncle_flip
Northeast folks - when are you starting seeds?
Boston - planning on 3/1 (next Sunday!)
peps_22
Fish pepper info?
Once more turning to my hot pepper elders... I used...
uncleflip
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™