zapruder film

pnbrownMay 24, 2013

An interesting analysis of the possibility that the home movie footage of the JFK assassination was altered.

Here is a link that might be useful: to obscure whose involvement?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tobr24u(z6 RI)

I knew it! LBJ did in JFK!

Bookmark   May 24, 2013 at 9:27AM
jodik_gw

There's never been any question in my mind that what was released to the public, that what the collective "WE" know about the assassination of JFK is, and always has been a cover up.

Call me a conspiracy theorist if you like... doesn't bother me... but I firmly believe that what the public is told is OFTEN not the truth. Period. I believe this extends to many scenarios and incidents.

Bookmark   May 24, 2013 at 9:44AM
pnbrown

Intentional alteration of the Zapruder film would be a very different thing from misinformation via media. Apples are not carrots.

Bookmark   May 24, 2013 at 10:54AM
jodik_gw

No one mentioned media. I'm talking about deliberate alteration, deletion, or manufactured information that is fed to the public by any source, be it governmental agency, etc...

As an adult, I've become rather cynical, pessimistic, and have no doubt that the "world" we do not see is often more sinister than some can imagine.

I do not trust that any source is fully truthful when it has to do with... how can I put this... world events, governments, national or international incidents, and so forth.

Bookmark   May 24, 2013 at 11:19AM
pnbrown

"but I firmly believe that what the public is told is OFTEN not the truth"

What does that refer to if not dissemination via media outlets? Do members of Congress and the Administration talk to you directly?

Bookmark   May 25, 2013 at 8:01AM
More Discussions
Boris Nemtsov Assasinated
Shot a few days before he was to lead a peace March!...
labrea_gw
Nuts
More odd topic than hot Saint Gurmeet Ram Rahim Ji...
labrea_gw
Bibi's speech tomorrow
Are you planning on watching? I sure am!
ogrose_tx
Servants of God Arrested 2015
It's early still in the year but time to post some...
labrea_gw
Oh, Golly, shoulda seen this coming: Westboro to picket Nimoy funeral
don't know The Inquisitr's stance or standing, but...
sylviatexas2
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™