Gweb adenium forum...read on please if you grow them.

greenclaws UKzone8aMarch 9, 2012

Hi there, a lot of us grow these plants and they seem to appear within at least 3 categories i.e. tropicals and plumerias but they mainly get written about over on the cactus & succulent forum, but, are neither a cactus or a succulent!

Soooo, I decided to ask Gweb if we could have a separate forum for them. I have had a reply from the Gweb admin and things are looking very promising. Firstly however, they need evidence to let them know it would be well used and that it's not just a wish of a couple of lonely adenium freaks! lol!!

Could I therefore ask you....if you grow Adeniums/Desert Roses and think this new forum would be helpful to you, (and I'm sure it would!), please log into the link below which is over on the c/s forum and write a line to say you would be willing to participate. Hope to hear from you.

Many thanks, Gill from the UK.

Here is a link that might be useful: link to adenium forum request

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
animalcraker(So Cal, zone 9)

I would love it if there was a seperate forum for Adeniums. I don't grow any at the moment, but I would like to eventualy try. It would be really nice if I could find growing information on them in one spot, like we have for our plumeria, instead of having to sift thru a few different forums to collect the info.

Bookmark   March 23, 2012 at 1:48AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
greenclaws UKzone8a

Animalcracker, hi there. Please therefore click on the link in my post above and write a line to say you would benefit from an Adenium forum just as you have done on here. The admin team know of my post over on the c/s forum so will be checking it out to see if I've had any responses as they need to see the evidence. Thanks for your interest.
Gill from the UK.

Bookmark   March 26, 2012 at 1:47PM
More Discussions
Bag Rooting
I have a few cuttings that I need to get going and...
plumeriai45
neighbor nut
well, I guess it takes all types....we manicure our...
rox146
Siam Red Showing It Is Still Awake...
Hello Everyone!!! I just wanted to post a pic of Siam...
Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
Any Good Plumeria Nurserys In The Miami Area ?
Hello Gang; Will be spending next weekend in Miami...
edzone9
My Plumeria Tree After NE Flotrida Hard Freeze .
Hello gang; This plumeria has been outside all winter...
edzone9
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™