garden planning tool (free)

canokieAugust 18, 2012

I've seen this online Garden Planner at other garden-related sites, but only as a 30 day free trial then you have to pay. This is the first time I've ever seen it available for free, so I thought I'd share.

Also, I noticed that they have what appears to be a very nice app for $4.99. It includes the software I just mentioned but has a lot of other features and includes a garden journal. I don't have a smartphone yet but have been thinking about taking the plunge and this has definitely nudged me closer to the edge of the cliff :)

Shelley

Here is a link that might be useful: Free online garden planner

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ezzirah011(7a)

I have a smart phone and I have tried various garden apps and I find that they have very "general" information. The weather and timing is so very different here in Oklahoma that a lot of the stuff in the apps don't apply. The dates are way off and they don't have the variety of plants that I plant.

If they came up with an app like this but with a HUGE data base of plants, then it would be awesome!

(not only that, but if the device fails, you don't have your garden journal, I am not willing to risk that)

Bookmark   August 18, 2012 at 8:09AM
More Discussions
monarchs
http://www.livemonarch.com/growinginstructions.htm Thought...
sorie6
I did it!
I made sammich bread !! I know it's not garden related,...
chickencoupe
Purchased comppost and soil.
Somewhere recently I read a post that had a phone number...
AmyinOwasso/zone 6b
Attracting Beneficial Insects to Your Landscape
Sometimes I think many gardeners tend to overreact...
Okiedawn OK Zone 7
Goji or honeyberries
Has anyone planted goji or honeyberries looking to...
oldokie
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™