garden planning tool (free)

canokieAugust 18, 2012

I've seen this online Garden Planner at other garden-related sites, but only as a 30 day free trial then you have to pay. This is the first time I've ever seen it available for free, so I thought I'd share.

Also, I noticed that they have what appears to be a very nice app for $4.99. It includes the software I just mentioned but has a lot of other features and includes a garden journal. I don't have a smartphone yet but have been thinking about taking the plunge and this has definitely nudged me closer to the edge of the cliff :)

Shelley

Here is a link that might be useful: Free online garden planner

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ezzirah011(7a)

I have a smart phone and I have tried various garden apps and I find that they have very "general" information. The weather and timing is so very different here in Oklahoma that a lot of the stuff in the apps don't apply. The dates are way off and they don't have the variety of plants that I plant.

If they came up with an app like this but with a HUGE data base of plants, then it would be awesome!

(not only that, but if the device fails, you don't have your garden journal, I am not willing to risk that)

Bookmark   August 18, 2012 at 8:09AM
More Discussions
2015 Spring Fling/Swap
Let me introduce myself….I am the Spirit of Oklahoma Gardenweb...
okspringfling
Asparagus bed
I have been trying to figure out where to put an asparagus...
AmyinOwasso/zone 6b
Former Oklahoma Forum member in the news
We miss Diane and Steve, but can get an update here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHCFqjxpuPY&list=UU8-Th83bH_thdKZDJCrn88g...
soonergrandmom
Red Dirt plant sale at Atwoods
3 packs of veggies and flowers are .69 cents and 4...
jdlaugh
check in, all ok? sure was windy and lots of hail
All quiet here now, near NW 14 and Villa. Sure hope,...
OklaMoni
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™