Piquante aka Peppadew seed offer
I have 15 packets of Piquante (aka Peppadew) seeds harvested from a plant I grew last year. Each packet contains 20 - 25 seeds. Original seed came from a South African seed company and was labeled "Peppadew" seeds. The parent plant was somewhat isolated but there is always a chance that a pod cross pollinated. I can not guarantee that any given seed will grow 100% true.
If you want a packet of Piquante aka Peppadew, seeds follow these 4 easy steps:
1) send me an email via my profile with Peppadew in the subject line and your name and address in the body. I will email back my address and an ID number;
2) Write or print your address, including country, on the blank self adhesive address label;
3) Address an envelope to me AND write your ID number (the one I sent you with my address) on the back of the envelope*.
4) Put your return address label and return postage (see below) in the envelope, seal and mail it**.
I will send you an email when I post your seeds. Please send me an email when they arrive.
This offer is on a first come first served basis. I will post an update when the offer is closed. Any requests beyond the first 15 will be placed on a waiting list.
By requesting seeds, you agree that I have no control over postal services or customs. Occasionally envelopes get lost or are blocked crossing international borders if seeds or cash is discovered (yes even 1 or 2 dollar bills counter vein international money laundering laws, go figure).
Canadians: include a 61 cent Canadian stamp
Americans: include one US dollar bill
Everyone else: include two US dollar bill(s)
* Envelopes without your assigned ID number on the back will be returned to sender unopened.
** Envelopes without proper return postage and/or a self adhesive return address label will not be responded to. Your reserved seeds will go the next person on the waiting list.