7-8 different pests - please help identify!
Hello everyone. I found several pests in my garden this year and would very much appreciate your help with identification and any suggestions for remedies.
1. I believe these are spider eggs on the netting around my raised beds.
2. Gooey white substance. Unsure what this is.
3. Found these on the under sides of the leaves of my broccoli and kale plants.
4. This white stuff just recently appeared on the top side of a few leaves on a broccoli plant.
5. Found this guy underneath a kale leaf. No idea what this is.
6. Found this guy underneath a kale leaf. No idea what this is.
7. I believe this is a cabbage worm/moth. They are wreaking havoc on my broccoli plants and on some plants have consumed almost entire leaves!
This is my 3rd year with an outdoor vegetable garden. Outdoors, I've never had problems that a little neem oil spray couldn't solve. However, this was my first year having a lot of house plants. I had a TON of gorgeous, exotic house plants. I thought I had seen it all after fighting mealy bugs, white flies, fungus flies, and even mushrooms growing out of the soil. Boy, was I wrong!
I really prefer to keep things organic. I did resort to pyrethrum for the indoor infestation. But those were not edible plants. However, any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :)