Edmond living,

ssparayOctober 3, 2012

I like evergreens, and would like to add some around my in-ground swimming pool in Edmond. We hang out outside all year round, so I'd like to have evergreens out there, to always be pretty. But I've seen a friend's pool in Edmond, that had pine needles in clogging up his water filter. What are some evergreens that don't loose much foliage, that I can plant in a small space, near the pool. My backyard is featured in image 16 of the Blue Haven Oklahoma City Pools Gallery page

I'd like to replace those bushes with small evergreen trees. As you can see, they're pretty close to the water. I'm just tired of the deadness in the winter, since we have enough drought here in Oklahoma to deal with in the summer anyway. Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Lisa_H(7)

Someone else will have to chime in on the evergreen idea, that's not my area, but your pool is GORGEOUS!! I'll be happy to pool sit any time you need one ;)

(we have a friend who allows us to "pool sit" when they go on vacation...lol...basically that entails us lazing around their pool!)

Lisa

Bookmark   October 4, 2012 at 3:28PM
More Discussions
Where's everybody at
I guess everybody is out planting taters and onions. Got...
oldbusy1
Atwoods Seed Potato Sale $2.99/5lb 3/1/2015
2015 Atwoods Seed Potato Sale $2.99 5lb as of this...
chickencoupe
Are there any young people that garden?
I'm 63 and just wondered if there were any young people...
pistol
Cross pollination of mixed packet of flower seeds?
If I have a packet of mixed carnations, for example,...
chickencoupe
Lisa, did you see: Work starts to protect monarch butterflies
Their bright orange and black wings are a familiar...
OklaMoni
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™