Plumerias at Home Depot

malibu_rose(z10CA)June 27, 2008

I went to HD looking for something else and I came across such a good, healthy selection of plumerias. I had forgotten all about the posting here regarding plumerias available now at Home Depot. The one I went to is the one in West Hills in the Valley. Here is a photo of their selection (all grown by CStars in Gardena). The top ones are $13.90 and the bottom are $26.90 and there were a couple of large ones for $49.90 I believe.

These are the two I came home with for $26.90 each:

Candy on the left and Playful on the right.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kbauman

Hi Malibu Rose,
great pictures thanks, on on roscoe? .. You got a couple really nice ones, congrats. good to purchase the double branched ones.

Playful is one of my favorites was my very first plant I bought. I have a three year old in the ground ready to bloom. Was blooming when I bought it and skipped a year. It really grows tall over 5 ft tall, with really pretty long wide leaves, think rose shade pinks, large flower. good one. I haven't seen it bloom in a couple of years forget the shades. I also have anothere one in a 5 gallon can.

Candy, not familiar with that one maybe pink?, good luck with your purchases, are rooted ones. hope they bloom.
Karen B.

Bookmark   June 28, 2008 at 3:27AM
malibu_rose(z10CA)

Karen B.- the Home Depot that I went to is on Fallbrook near Victory in West Hills.
As for Candy - it is described as pink with orange centers.

Bookmark   June 28, 2008 at 4:18AM
roxxanne

I wish my HD carried plumeria!!
Roxanne

Bookmark   June 28, 2008 at 11:18PM
kbauman

Hi,
thats too far from where I live, will check mine closer, thanks. candy sounds pretty..good luck.
Karen B

Bookmark   June 29, 2008 at 3:11AM
madame_x

I found in Arizona as well--super fat ones! This was at the Home Depot in East Mesa (Crismon & US60).

I bought one of the "small" ones (about 20 inches tall) for $12 but they have huge ones for $35.

They were in full bloom, too. The one I bought was a rainbow but I think there were some with a more pink flower. I'll take some pictures later.

Bookmark   July 11, 2008 at 9:28PM
More Discussions
Bag Rooting
I have a few cuttings that I need to get going and...
plumeriai45
Sally Moragne
Sally Moragne is another that doesn't want to relax...
Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
more middle room
re worked some space in the middle of courtyard. used...
rox146
Waiting for spring
Most of my plants are starting to get leaves but I...
barb13_gw
Any Good Plumeria Nurserys In The Miami Area ?
Hello Gang; Will be spending next weekend in Miami...
edzone9
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™