Have I just received sick plants? Please help a newbie :)

yoanna.pro(7b)September 25, 2013

Hi everyone,

I have been reading this fantastic forum for a while now but it is my first time posting. I really need your help! I love plants, but I never had the courage to grow my own. I have recently fallen in love with an Orange Jasmine (Murraya paniculata) and a Bougainvillea �Barbara Karst�, which I ordered online. The plants arrived today and they are beautiful.. except I noticed some yellow/white/brownish spots on their leaves that worry me. Being a complete novice, I have been Googling for hours now, trying to figure out if they are sick (maybe rust mites?) or they just got beat-up from the travel, or they are perfectly fine and I am worrying over nothing :) I am attaching two grids with photos of the plants. I would really appreciate any advice, as I am not sure if I should contact the website that I got them from and ask for a refund/new plants, or my plants just need some time to adjust. Please let me know what you think! Many thanks in advance!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
yoanna.pro(7b)

And here are the photos of the Bougainvillea âÂÂBarbara KarstâÂÂ. Thank you again!!

Bookmark   September 25, 2013 at 9:14PM
More Discussions
Can I fix these split branches?
I have two different bushes/shrubs that have split...
dblank
Aphid central.... At my wit's end...
Every single over-wintering pepper I have is inundated...
theripetomatofarm
Acacia invaded by Caterpillars!
My wife and I don't know what to do. We have a small...
llilibel03
Help for my Privet
I have two large privets outside on my Patio, (i live...
estesdv
problem with skunk cabbage
My Eastern skunk cabbages aren't doing so well. I believe...
weirdflowers
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™