Termite Company Price?
I'm having an addition put on the house and the contractor had a Termite and Pest Control company pre-treat the area. The termite company quoted a price of $683 to do my entire house and the annual renewal fee would be $145. Is this a good price?
Here's what they are supposed to do:
1. Remove all wood cellulose-bearing debris.
2. Provide suitable access openings to all crawl-space areas.
3. Trench entire perimeter of the structure(s) adjacent to the pillars. Rod and/or drill through the slabs) as necessary.
4. Treat entire perimeter of the structures, including all expansion joints, control joints and cracks in the pillars as per label and labeling (some vertical drilling may be required).
5. Treat all plumbing areas that are accessible to the contractor as required by label and labeling
6. Other openings treated as required by label and labeling.