last 48 hours outdoor in 2012 with pics

andyandy(6bMI)November 12, 2012

Probably, taken out Friday night brought in Sunday night. 65 Saturday 69 yesterday. In the spot you see in the picture that really means 75 and 79. Some rain Saturday morning and wind yesterday so any dust will have been cleaned off. the last day prior to this when they were out the landscapers came by blowing the leaves so a lot of dirt and dust ended up on all of my palms but they are nice and clean now.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tropicalzone7(7b)

The plants look great! Glad that they got one last bit of sun before winter! Maybe if this winter is nice they will get a chance to take a break from being indoors before spring!
-Alex

Bookmark   November 13, 2012 at 1:12AM
andyandy(6bMI)

Alex-
I hope so, it's been a radical change here. It was 29 when I lefto for work this morning. At this point I'll just settle for sunny days so they can get full sun even indoors.

thanx,
Andy

Bookmark   November 13, 2012 at 7:31AM
islandbreeze

Palms are looking good. Only a high of 40 forecast for today, so everything but 2 larger windmills and a waggie were brought in this past weekend. Can I ask why you don't have a washy? I remember you used to have one in A huge pot.

Bookmark   November 13, 2012 at 11:38AM
andyandy(6bMI)

The washy got too big to bring back in so i had to let it go. They just grow so fast and are much heavier then more tropical palms. I did start a filifera a couple of years ago but it blew over in the wind (which was a 10 foot drop to the ground) a couple of months ago and seems to be struggling.

Bookmark   November 14, 2012 at 9:39AM
More Discussions
What's happening here?
One of my young cocos is showing these odd spots?I...
coconutman
Mexican Fan Palm Frond Tips are Black/Brown
Hello, I noticed yesterday that my Mexican Fan Palm...
eemedrelyt
Sago Palm out of control!
I have 3 sago palms that started as nice small plants....
kkupsh
growing Dypsis lutescens indoors bad idea?
I hear they are really bad indoor plants, What is ideal...
YouthGarden
Windmill survival opinion
I have a windmill, only about 1 foot of trunk, maybe...
islandbreeze
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™