Jungle Jacks!

KJMMJuly 31, 2014

I'm going to place a mail order with Jungle Jacks, looks like they will ship with leaves and buds/flowers on... I live close enough to where the plants will be in transit maybe only a day, but I don't love close enough to drive.

I want strong scents and prefer compact growth, so I searched their site for "strong"

Artistry
Christina
Delightful
Firestrom
Honeypot
Melody
Sweetness
Tong Deng
Xanadu

Any feedback or experience on these? Descriptions of their scents and growth habits.

What do they mean by "strong perfume?"

I get what "strong sweet" and "strong floral" but what is "strong perfume"????

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
phalanx_viridis

Those are some great choices, but you have to include scentsational, rhonda, and queen amber..all have great, strong scents. Also, try Nevita for a grape koolaid scent, very cool!

perfume scent is just like it sounds, like a perfume so neither floral nor fruity...hard to describe other than sweet and fresh. Others, like Whirlwind smells to me like soap, fresh and clean...and the more mature the tree grows, the scent will become more prolific.

Scent is a top consideration for me too, so from one nose to another, I hope this helps :-)

-Stephen

Bookmark   July 31, 2014 at 7:21PM
mksmth zone 6b Tulsa Oklahoma(6b)

My scentsational finally bloomed after 3 years. While it does smell nice it is far from "scentsational". I have to be up to the flower to smell it. I'll see if it gets better before giving up on it.
Delightful is one of if not my favorite one. Flowers every year and smells nice. I can smell at a couple feet when the inflos are large.

Mike

Bookmark   August 1, 2014 at 7:40AM
printmaster1

I second Rhonda & also J105.

Lonnie

This post was edited by printmaster on Fri, Aug 1, 14 at 12:38

Bookmark   August 1, 2014 at 12:37PM
More Discussions
scale
Laura and Peg...is this the scale my husband thinks...
rox146
Waiting for spring
Most of my plants are starting to get leaves but I...
barb13_gw
Need help with a sick Plumeria
Glad to have joined your site and hello from sunny...
mag107
I think I killed my plumeria...
I brought my two plants inside for the winter, and...
mitragorz
Back from the dead.
I'm back. After giving up on this site, they contacted...
tdogdad
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™