Rust Fungus

lopaka_mikale(PBG, FL 10A)July 6, 2010

I know this topic has been beat to death, and I know how to treat it. The problem is in finding the right product. I am looking for a granular fungicide, with Bayleton. Bayer Advanced and High-Yield are the two I've seen mentioned. Anyone know where the heck one, or the other, can be purchased. I'm exhausted!



Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mikeod(Z9 FL)

There's a seller of Bayers Advanced fungicide granules on eBay. Located in Tampa. Search for "Bayers Advanced".

    Bookmark   July 7, 2010 at 1:11PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
overall, hoping for a great year...more room
in looking at how we have moved things around, hoping...
Inflo from last summer now producing multiple tips!
Hello guys and gals! I have a little situation on my...
Andrew Scott
Any Good Plumeria Nurserys In The Miami Area ?
Hello Gang; Will be spending next weekend in Miami...
Bayer tree and shrub
Has anyone ever mixed in fertilizer with the Bayer...
Jungle Jacks at Lowes
So, now that I have your attention....when do you think...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™