Plumeria Newbie, Hoping I'm Starting Right
So I had this bright idea of becoming a Plumeria grower, pick it up as a hobby because I love the flowers they produce. Did some research, shopped around, and finally got what I think is the starter kits. Found a vendor from Maui who sent me 4 cuttings of different varieties and so thought I would get them started here in the Bay Area California. Weather has been 70-90s daily, then probably a low of in the 50s. I went out and bought a greenhouse, nothing fancy:
1) Is the sun beating down through the greenhouse with my cuttings too hot for the plant?
2) I've got black on the tips and some of the flowers that were growing on the cuttings, were those caused by direct sunlight? Right now getting about 7-9 hours of direct sunlight if not 6-7 hours.
3) Do I need to have these under shade?
4) Once I plan my cuttings, I'm going about 6 inches deep, water it initially, then as needed (roughly every weekend if not 10 days.
5) I bought the MiracleGro Bloom Booster, had a high phosphorous and only one I could find with high count. Should I be using this weekly, bi-weekly or monthly?
I really hope I'm not killing my plants, and would love any lessons this community could provide. I can't find one central location, and very new to this forum so there might be some things here. But any suggestions is greatly appreciated. I'm finding mixed suggestions on getting started on different sites. So whatever has worked for you would be awesome. If necessary for you guys, I can definitely add my cuttings as they are right now so you can get an idea of where I'm at. I did go back to the vendor from Maui in regards to the black tips, and they were more than willing to send me two new cuttings, which I just received today. So I'd love to get these going the RIGHT way. Thanks and look forward to hearing form you all.