Your photos, please? :-)

jodifromoregon(z5, central OR)June 20, 2008

Hi All. I would sure love to see more photos of your potagers/veg gardens. I'm a newbie edibles gardener (and an oldie with flowers), and I don't have any growth worth photographing yet in my veg gardens, but I love the inspiration I feel from viewing others' photos. I still have so much work to do throughout our yards and gardens, and I would love to steal ideas from you all (lol). ;-)

So if you wouldn't mind terribly... I keep a daily watch on this forum but haven't seen new posts or photos in awhile.

Thank you, and happy gardening!

Here is a link that might be useful: My new blog! Simplifying in Suburbia

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
chuck(Z10,SW FL)

Hi, well, I recently moved into a 55 plus park and have to go with containers, but it has been intresting. If you visit my site, click on the June 8 link for the latest pictures. chuck

Here is a link that might be useful: working past community association rules

Bookmark   June 22, 2008 at 10:20AM
aulani

Here's one I took this morning. I put tags on it; hope they show up. The milk can was my Dad's. I got it from his garden 40 years ago.

Bookmark   July 7, 2008 at 2:33PM
jodifromoregon(z5, central OR)

Gorgeous, aulani! Wow, everything is beautiful, and that milk can is wonderful. What a special touch of charm that (no doubt much-loved) can provides your garden.

:-)

Jodi

Bookmark   July 7, 2008 at 10:48PM
sweetannie4u(midOK_z6b/7a)

aulani,

that is a really fine garden, as I have told you before. Love the bean towers. The milk can is special. I have one too that was my great-grandfather's. It's on my front porch with dried willow twigs poked into it. What is the plant in the front center?

I like the straw in your paths. Looks good. That is what I used. When it decomposes, I scoop it up and toss it into the garden beds.

~ Annie

Bookmark   August 6, 2008 at 8:58PM
More Discussions
attractive bean support
Hello. I am planning my garden and I would like to...
timothina
Ideas for Potager Paths and Borders
This is my potager setup. The red areas are brick walks....
riverfarm
deer fence advice for our potager?
The deer found my new potager last June and by August...
zinniamama
flat feet exercises
I genuinely enjoy looking through on this internet...
Happy12
Potato boxes
Not sure if this is the best site ... But ... If not...
Crawfordjohn66
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™