anyone know anything about Durham Botanicals

stormys_mom(Md 7a)July 4, 2012

Nothing on garden watchdog. They are located in South Florida. I havent heard about them before. They dont have a big Plumeria selection, but some nice looking adeniums.

Jackie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Robert (zone 7a, Oklahoma)

I've wondered about them as well. I thought about ordering a Bangkok Red from them but went with another vendor.

-Robert

Bookmark   July 4, 2012 at 9:58PM
moonie_57

I didn't recognize the name until I went to the website. IF I remember correctly, you have to email them instead of simply ordering from the site. They lost me there because I'm into immediate gratification! I fit in so well with the younger generation in that way. LOL

Bookmark   July 4, 2012 at 10:06PM
musaboru(Inland Calif.)

I don't know anything about them beforehand. But I did search and they seem pretty 'legit.' They also sell on ebay and their ebay profile has 100% positive feedback and more than 2,000 feedback received.

I'd order from them but I don't see anything there to my interest, maybe if I can find a dark-red double adenium...

Looks like their stock is imported from Thailand. By the way, I notice Durham Botanicals sells Som Karasin; This variety is also known as Penang Peach according to Dr Kukiat.

Here is a link that might be useful: http://myworld.ebay.com/greenemann

Bookmark   July 4, 2012 at 11:17PM
More Discussions
neighbor nut
well, I guess it takes all types....we manicure our...
rox146
New Plumeria Collector.
Hello Gang; New The Forum , I Have And Hope To Learn...
edzone9
Length of dormancy....
Greetings! I have two grafted plumeria, Celadine and...
scott_madison
overall, hoping for a great year...more room
in looking at how we have moved things around, hoping...
rox146
More questions.....
So... I have had my Plumerias down the basement for...
scott_madison
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™