garden center workers

clfo(z7 with luck)February 8, 2006

I am looking to contact people who work at a garden center that offers consultation services. If you work at such a business, or know someone who does, could you please contact me? My contact information is on my website.

Thanks!

clfo

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Embothrium(USDA 8 Sunset 5 WA)

So, you want a consultant to come to your place? Not all of these work out of garden centers. It's not clear here what you are working on. If what you are doing requires contacting garden centers you'll probably get it done quicker if you get a listing of nearby garden centers and make the first moves yourself. Probably most will be in the telephone book.

Bookmark   February 8, 2006 at 9:12PM
laag(z6CapeCod)

Bboy,

I do not know clfo personally, but she is very well known and very respected in my area. She is not looking for anyone to look at her yard, that I am sure. She is extremely capable. My guess is that this is to gain input on effective designer-garden center working relationships that are mutually beneficial for customer, designer, and garden center. It is a complex subject that is not often discussed.

Bookmark   February 9, 2006 at 6:45AM
clfo(z7 with luck)

laag is right - I'm not interested in finding someone to consult with me.
I'm interested in learning how others operate their consultation businesses. If you do consultations through a garden center, you could also post thoughts here.

Bookmark   February 9, 2006 at 8:41AM
mylu

clfo,
I respect what your asking but isn't posting your business website a no, no? You might want to move this to private emails. But then again Spike might be long gone...

Bookmark   February 10, 2006 at 5:50PM
clfo(z7 with luck)

My website has been on "My Page" for years - For several years I have also supported this website with paid ads on the Garden Bazaar. No one, Spike included, has ever had a problem with it.

Bookmark   February 11, 2006 at 12:47PM
Embothrium(USDA 8 Sunset 5 WA)

I think they only want to exclude people who are trying to promote their companies here without paying for it. A Garden Bazaar participant is a paying customer.

Bookmark   February 11, 2006 at 4:24PM
More Discussions
Ideal careers for a male with a horticultural degree?
I still have a long time to think about this, but it's...
mike758
grow your own or use plugs?
Although we grow a couple acres of produce, we really...
midmogrower
Creative tips for raking gravel?
On walkways in formal garden setting have you found...
gata
Landscaper has business in residential neighborhood with HOA
I live in a neighborhood which does not allow you to...
diddlydoo
RE: hiring help
I've been the sole gardener at an estate for 15+ years...
dlbk
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™