Missing Feedback?

jeanneMarch 17, 2010

What happened to my feedback? I'm missing a dozen feedback entries from early last year until this week. They were all positive.

This is very aggravating, I use that information when I looking over a potential trading partner. If an entry is long I often won't read the whole thing, just count the entries to see if they equal what it says on the front page. Now my numbers don't add up and I've never had a negative feedback!

How discouraging.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Hi jeanne,

Yes, there is another post about this at the Seed Exchange (conversations).

HERE...Rate & Review Forum

Per GW that I posted to that thread...
per GW...some replies (reviews) between sometime in Aug and sometime in Dec are gone and they are working to recover them, but not sure if it will be possible. It was suggested that you might want to repost your reviews in the meantime.

I've kept an eye on the forum here and am just glad that we didn't lose pages at times when other forums lost some. I don't know if those were all recovered or not...I think there may have been some small gaps in time though that were lost.

If my reviews aren't recovered I am going to post in my thread that due to a GW malfunction, that there are 9 replies missing from between sometime in Aug 2009 and sometime in Dec 2009.

I'm like you...the R and R is a great way of keeping track of good traders I've traded with.

hmmm...I'm thinking though that there are reviews missing for me that were made in 2010. I wasn't very active on the exchanges in late 2009...sigh..

Sue...heading out to dig star of beth...

Bookmark   March 18, 2010 at 9:51AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jeanne

Thanks, Sue. I'm glad to know it's just not me, maybe I'll send an email and see if they're aware of the missing messages.

I guess if that's the biggest thing I have to complain about I should thank my lucky stars. Good luck with your weeding, I'm doing the same with wood strawberry!

Jeanne

Bookmark   March 25, 2010 at 7:36AM
More Discussions
KatJaqu
have just completed a good trade with KatJaqu. no hassles,...
leila hamaya
Southerngardening24
Just completed a nice trade with Katrin. She most generously...
lorabell NC
ishareflowers
Completed a trade for postage with Lisa - prompt &...
dizzydaffodil
EricaBraun
Responded to my free veggie pack. Followed instructions...
LullabyF360
mcc371
I traded seed with Tammy (mcc371), and the trade went...
l1oness
Sponsored Products
Fat Cat Darts in the Jar - Steel Tip - 21 Darts - 26-7020
$24.99 | Hayneedle
Miss Lion Fleece Throw Pillow
$27.99 | zulily
Miss Ray Fleece Throw Pillow
$27.99 | zulily
Brushed Platinium Modern Bathroom Vessel Sink by MaestroBath
maestrobath
Inigo Silver Table Lamp
Overstock.com
Modern Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug: Loloi Rugs Rugs Ventura Lifestyle Collection
Home Depot
Sudden Insights Wallpaper
| Dot & Bo
Kraus C-GVS-901-19mm-1002 Clear Aquamarine Glass Vessel Sink and Sheven Faucet -
$269.95 | Hayneedle
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™