Help, I messed up my R&Rs

lady_alicia Zone 5/6 PA(5)December 12, 2009

Okay, so I'm new to the Rate and Review thing. I didn't realize I did it wrong until another member told me. Instead of searching for the person's name to see if there were any reviews already left for them, I started new threads. Is there a way I can rectify it and put my feedback into their original thread, if they have one??? My father always told me to read directions first. I guess after all these years, I still don't listen. :-)

Alicia

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Hi Alicia,

I notice a lot of folks new to the forum accidentally miss the instructions, or else maybe use the wrong search box and it yields responses from all the GW forums.

By now you've seen that I posted the instructions to the threads you started, and gave a link to the original review thread. I then went and copied your nice reviews to the original threads for those members.

No biggie. It happens a lot. The main thing is that you took the time and effort to write nice reviews for the many nice trades you've had.

The only down side is that there are limited pages here so those individual threads cause reviews on the last page to drop off. Again, it is not a very big deal because if a member has not had a review in over 2 years the chances are they are no longer trading and might not be back. I sometimes incorporate reviews from the back pages that will be dropping off and copy them to another thread that is father away from the back page.

May all your trades be as nice in the future.

Oh,,,btw...whenever you 'do' happen to start a new review thread here for a member, you might want to NOT check the box to have the follow-up replies emailed to you. You could be getting lots and lots of reviews emailed to you for years to come.

Happy Trading!

Sue

Bookmark   December 12, 2009 at 3:54PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lady_alicia Zone 5/6 PA(5)

Thanks, Sue. We talked via e-mail and I appreciate all of your help!

Alicia

Here is a link that might be useful: My garden pics

Bookmark   December 17, 2009 at 10:59PM
More Discussions
sunsetfarm
Good communication, a nice hassle-free trade. I look...
soilent_green
pmb2005
Promise has been a great swap buddy and friend. We...
EricaBraun
panhandle_seed_swap
Today, from Sheri, I received a wonderful Christmas...
cryptid
ddkcat
Very prompt and generous. I look forward to trading...
aaaccc
tormato
Gary hosted the Totally Tomatoes Swap this year. I...
spacetogrow
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™