Does anyone know of a source for plumeria 'San Marie'?

andrew78(6)July 17, 2012

Recently I saw pictures of this awesome plumeria but have no idea where I can buy one. IF anyone here knows of a source, could you please let me know?

Thanks,

Andrew

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
slave2thefur(san diego - north coast)

There's a beautiful bloom called 'Samarie' from SoCal. Perhaps someone in the SCPS (the Huntington Beach one) can help you find one. It's really pretty.

Samirie aka Sanmarie and other misspellings. Changes colors and the play of colors is to die for. Water lover. Samirie is correct spelling per Twila and Tom Morin who's plant it is, named for his mother, the tree (not his mother) found in Kauai near Nawiliwili Harbor. Mother tree destroyed for condos. really difficult to root until I tried rooting it differently. It seems to be one of several "tough rooters" that don't do well in traditional rooting methods--the water once and bottom heat without water until leaves start showing. Turns out, it roots very quickly and but doesn't show leaves right away. If it stays on bottom heat waiting for leaves without water, it dies. Can get powdery mildew. Recommended for the coast. Faint fragrance, not that pleasant.

Bookmark   July 18, 2012 at 12:14AM
More Discussions
Sally Moragne
Sally Moragne is another that doesn't want to relax...
Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
Back from the dead.
I'm back. After giving up on this site, they contacted...
tdogdad
scale
Laura and Peg...is this the scale my husband thinks...
rox146
neighbor nut
well, I guess it takes all types....we manicure our...
rox146
Plant robbers
I woke up this morning to find one of my plants, a...
gidgetsocal
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™