RiverHendrix

sherilou_2010(8)January 30, 2013

Disappointing trade with RiverHendrix a.k.a. RiverSoul a.k.a RiverNymph (at Dave's Garden). She sent shockingly few seeds. She is now trading the generous amount of seeds I sent her.

Make sure you get an exact seed count, of how many seeds she's sending, in advance. The few seeds she sent arrived crushed, because she did not write "nonmachinable" on the regular envelope they came in.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sherilou_2010(8)

UPDATE: RiverSoul/RiverHendrix sent me a written apology (thank you) and says she is now wrapping all her trades in bubble wrap and including little gifts.

Bookmark   March 22, 2013 at 3:23PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
RiverNymph(4)

I do have to say in response to this (Yes we have talked and I did apologize, thank you for posting on here and letting every one know).

Sherilou was one of my first trades about three months ago. At the time, I honestly didn't think that my little seeds would get crushed - it just never occured to me. I do now use bubble wrap. I also offered to re-send these seeds but I undertand Sherilou being too upset about it and just giving up.

As for seed ammounts - I do tell everyone what is available. Normally I will send 5-10 seeds, however if it's a plant I have lots of it can be 15-50 easily. On Dave's Garden, I have nothing but good reviews stating the packaging was good, the trade was great, conversation was fun, and so on. So please do not shy away from trading with me! I promise it will be fun and a good experience.

And lastly, the reason for changing aliases has nothing to do with covering up anything, it's that I have some problems with an ex-boyfriend and I keep having to change my email addresses/SN's.. Trust me, it's getting tiresome

Sorry again Sherilou. Lesson learned for sure on the packaging!!

This post was edited by RiverNymph on Sun, Apr 7, 13 at 19:32

Bookmark   April 7, 2013 at 7:29PM
More Discussions
OliviaRosaline
She is new and just did a nice trade with her. Very...
Melinda Hagen
lushgardener
I recently completed my second great trade with Rob....
kms4me
artwk
I Recently received Wes' end of a trade we'd set up....
cryptid
lunar-owl
Wonderful and generous trader. I received a nice package...
phylis
bluee19
Bluee responded to my SASE offer and sent everything...
gvozdika
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™