Pesky critters in the greenhouse
Does any of you have any suggestions for getting rid of mice in the greenhouse. I have already killed 4 but there is still at least one continuing to cause damage week after week. I have tried:
- Humanitarian traps baited with peanut butter on crackers - zero results
- Electronic replellers - No results
- Commercial Mouse/rat poison in paper packages - last year it worked, this year they have not nibbled them at all
- Traps with peanut butter - worked initially, that's how I caught the first 4, but the last one must be too smart. Plus, the ants in the greenhouse have developed a taste for peanut butter and they carry it off before the mice come out at night.
- Traps with bubble gum - at the suggestion of another greenhouse grower I tried this - no results and more damage.
Any suggestions? It is not wise to put a cat in the greenhouse.
Another friend want suggestions for dealing with frogs in his hydroponic greenhouse. Any syuggestions would be greatly appreciated. He is growing edibles so the problem is serious.