ymaddox

hostarookie(6 WV)January 24, 2011

Yvonne is an awesome trader! She is super generous, great communicator, and prompt at mailing! I would gladly trade with her again... thanks Yvonne!! Emily

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
aquawise(zone 4 Utah)

Had a couple of trades with Her! Great trader would trade with her anytime! Thanks ymaddox!

Bookmark   February 4, 2011 at 1:56PM
ladyrose65

I had a very nice trade, with Her. I would trade with her anytime!

Thank You Ymaddox!

Bookmark   February 16, 2011 at 11:05PM
kasha77

Ymaddox was so kind to adopt me on the seed exchange forum, when no one else did. She went out of her way to send me some really beautiful tropical seeds- plumeria, desert rose and apple blossom amaryllis. She is very kind and fair and very understanding. I would highly recommend trading with Yvonne, she's very trustworthy and timely in her dealings. Thanks Yvonne!:)

Bookmark   March 14, 2012 at 4:39PM
kchd(7b/8a MS)

Yvonne was kind and generous enough to adopt me, too, on the 2012 Adopt A Newbie thread. I was a "trouble" newbie, in that I asked for native plant seeds. But Yvonne came through and sent me some very lovey varieties of so many natives. She also threw in some bonus packs of other plants. Very generous, and she went above and beyond the typical number of plant species in an average adoption. I know she has been extremely busy keeping up with organizing the thread, and for that too, I am grateful. Many thanks again, Yvonne! One day I hope to return the favor of having seeds of something you would have been seeking!

Bookmark   April 26, 2012 at 9:35PM
snowflower02(7)

Thanks for the adoption! I can't wait to get some of the seeds in the ground.
Thanks again

Bookmark   May 2, 2012 at 10:25AM
More Discussions
mysweetiepiepie
Just completed a trade with Liliana and she was most...
cryptid
dawnkelsch13
Dawn was super quick to mail seeds. They arrived in...
frugal_gardening
ddkcat
Very prompt and generous. I look forward to trading...
aaaccc
panhandle_seed_swap
Today, from Sheri, I received a wonderful Christmas...
cryptid
Jen_Frazier
Very nice person! Just completed a great trade with...
aka_margo
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™