Ruby_Dog

Margie Crawford(6A)January 28, 2012

Just finished a great trade with Betsy. Friendly communication and she quickly shipped a generous amount of seeds in a bubble envelope. Betsy also included a much appreciated note with information about her experience with the seeds. Would be delighted to trade again! Thanks, Betsy! Margie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sjc48

I've received a very pretty card and seeds from my wish list from Betsy - Thank You!
Shirley!

Bookmark   December 14, 2012 at 9:58PM
dem_pa

I received a beautiful card and six packs of seeds in our Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

Bookmark   December 14, 2012 at 10:30PM
alwaysagarden(CA 9b)

Betsy sent me a lovely card and seeds in the Secret Santa Swap, thank you!

Cindy

Bookmark   December 16, 2012 at 12:48PM
socalgardengal

Thank you so much for sharing seeds with a newbie in the Secret Santa Swap! I truly appreciate your generosity :) Can't wait to grow the awesome veggies you sent!

Bookmark   January 2, 2013 at 2:40PM
hibiscusfan zone5-Northwest Ohio(5 northwest Ohio)

Betsy sent me a card and six packs of seed in the secret santa swap, how awesome!! Thank You. Suzanne

Bookmark   January 3, 2013 at 10:36AM
Melinda Hagen

Very nice card and seeds sent to me from her in the SSS! Loved them, thanks so much! Melinda

Bookmark   January 13, 2013 at 10:12AM
katkni(4)

I got some seeds on my wish list that I was really in need of, plus some fun surprises from Ruby_Dog in the Secret Santa Swap 2012.

Bookmark   January 23, 2013 at 8:13PM
xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska(5)

Ruby_Dog sent me gaillardia (my favorite flower), Maltese Cross (red flowers) and red yarrow (more red flowers). Red flowers is one of my goals this year. The seeds all made it nice and safe. Her envelope was hand-canceled, but every bubble in the bubble wrap was smashed flat. Wouldn't you love it if bubble wrap could talk?! A very careful and conscientious trader.
Heidi

Bookmark   December 26, 2013 at 7:26PM
Panhandle_Seed_Swap(8 Florida Panhandle)

Ruby_Dog sent me a beautiful, colorful Christmas card, Nicotiana Scentsation and Unwins Dwarf Dahlia seeds for the 2013 Secret Santa Exchange. The seeds were cushioned nicely, so they arrived safe. :) I love it all... thank you!!!

Bookmark   December 27, 2013 at 4:44PM
lorabell NC(8)

Thank you so much for the lovely card and flower seeds of blanket flowers and astra balloon flowers. A special thanks for the watermelon 'orange tendersweets' seeds. Am super excited to try. Laura

Bookmark   December 28, 2013 at 5:27PM
dem_pa

I recently received a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

Bookmark   December 29, 2013 at 8:31PM
cryptid(Southern OR 7)

Betsy, extremely glad you participated in this year's 6th annual "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! Thank you ever so much for the cute/funny-ish card and for the generous amounts of flower, melon and veggie seeds! Gonna have to wintersow the "Orange Tendersweet" watermelon, especially. All of your seeds arrived in excellent condition. All blessings upon you-n-yours for the coming year! :)

Bookmark   December 29, 2013 at 10:27PM
SusieQsie_Fla

I am very happy with the seeds of great flowers that Betsy sent me for Christmas . . she's a very generous gifter.

Thanks for the sentiments and I also wish you Happy Gardening in 2014.

Susie

Bookmark   December 30, 2013 at 7:50PM
l1oness(5)

I received a cute santa & reindeer card with snapdragon, cilantro, and dark green zucchini from Ruby-dog in the Secret Santa Seed Swap - thank you!

Bookmark   January 2, 2014 at 7:32PM
smitties

Thank you to Betsy for the cute card containing seeds for the SSS.

Bookmark   January 8, 2014 at 7:39PM
vajeff(7b VA)

The card I received from Ruby_Dog in this year's Secret Santa Swap was delightful! Sent were seeds of 'Sunny Border Blue' veronica and 'Caesar's Brother' siberian iris. They arrived in perfect condition and in generous quantity. Thank you!

Bookmark   January 14, 2014 at 11:09PM
bluee19(Zone 9)

Betsy (Ruby-Dog) was so sweet to send me a card with seeds for the Secret Santa Swap 2014. Her card/seed came on Xmas Eve and that added a nice touch to a day that my grandma died one year ago. Thank you Betsy.

Bookmark   December 26, 2014 at 9:36AM
terrigail_gw(6b)

I received a great card and lots (and great variety) of seeds from Betsy. Thanks so much for sharing with me!

Bookmark   December 26, 2014 at 8:27PM
bluee19(Zone 9)

Ruby_Dog (Betsy) was my secret santa for the Secret Santa Swap 2014. She gave me a pretty poinsettia card with Siberian Iris Caesar Brother 2013 seeds, Lantana Camara Mix seeds, and Fall Obedient plant Physostegia Virginiana 2013 seeds. Thank YOU Betsy for your card/seeds being neatly packaged and for sharing a little of you with me.

Bookmark   December 28, 2014 at 9:03AM
phylis(9b CA)

Betsy sent me a lovely santa card and seeds from my wishlist in the 2014 Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much! I love everything :)

Bookmark   January 8, 2015 at 10:14PM
More Discussions
ddkcat
Very prompt and generous. I look forward to trading...
aaaccc
Southerngardening24
Just completed a nice trade with Katrin. She most generously...
lorabell NC
thelonerider1
I recently received Mike's end of a trade we setup...
cryptid
glynis3
am surprised glynis3 doesnt have a review thread started,...
leila hamaya
KatJaqu
have just completed a good trade with KatJaqu. no hassles,...
leila hamaya
Sponsored Products
Contemporary Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug: Artistic Weavers Rugs Beth Ruby Red 8 ft.
Home Depot
Elk Lighting 4H in. Lucky Dog Boxes - Set of 8 - 91-1797
$130.00 | Hayneedle
Green Gusset Bed
Grandin Road
Dog Shaped Water Pipe Table Lamp with Water Valve Dimmer
ParrotUncle
Cierro Ruby Matte Satin Nickel Mini Pendant
$189.00 | Bellacor
Hand Forged Iron Rat Tail Shutter Dogs
Signature Hardware
People viewed this after searching for: