Wholesale containers

flowerchild2(z5 NH)April 27, 2005

We are expanding our existing business to include container gardening. Does anyone know of a wholesale distributor that sells decorative containers? I would like to purchase some and also have sample pictures for customers to look at.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mylu

John Henry has some nice, although pricey, container boxes ect.
You can also try Hummert and BWI. Both can get products from the same suppliers. All depends on how much you want to spend.

Bookmark   April 27, 2005 at 3:34PM
flowerchild2(z5 NH)

Thanks for the info. I will check them out. I guess a good thing to do is hit the yard sales this year.

Bookmark   April 28, 2005 at 7:07AM
mary11(9)

I use Patapsco Valley Sales in Baltimore, MD. They have a huge warehouse and ship anywhere, are very reasonable, great service and have everything from really cheap to very expensive italian terra cotta, oriental ceramics, stoneware, moroccan stuff also high and low-end italian faux containers, and anything else in the way of gardening or floral supplies you want. The catalog is great!

Bookmark   May 12, 2005 at 8:44PM
Cady(6b/Sunset34 MA)

If you can, try to go to the New England Grows! trade show in Boston next February. You meet vendors and exhibitors from all over the green industry - from wholesale nurseries to distributors of decorative containers, fountains, outdoor furniture and garden art. Some are national and come here from across the country to set up booths, but many of the vendors are local to New England and the Northeast.

They always have catalogues and price sheets, and you can get on their mailing lists.

The NE Grows website might have a listing of the last trade show's (February 2005) exhibitors, and you'd be able to find some container and pot sellers there. I'll put the link in here.

Here is a link that might be useful: New England Grows

Bookmark   May 18, 2005 at 10:07AM
More Discussions
Planting Mature Trees
Thanks in advance to anyone who replies. We have been...
KateInOhio
Inventory
I have been selling plants that I grow for a long time...
angfull
grow your own or use plugs?
Although we grow a couple acres of produce, we really...
midmogrower
Landscaper has business in residential neighborhood with HOA
I live in a neighborhood which does not allow you to...
diddlydoo
RE: hiring help
I've been the sole gardener at an estate for 15+ years...
dlbk
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™