cjcjmass

medontdo(8)January 29, 2009

Cindy is a great trader so far!! she sent her seeds out really fast!! she sent a fair amount of seeds for a newbie!! :') i really like her!! she is well conversationed, for what she wants. doesn't seem to have a problem sending her end first. and also keeps to her word!! so yep! in a heartbeat i would trade with Cindy!! i think she will do just great and i look forward to the next trade!! ~Medo

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Posted by natalie4b 8 GA (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 10, 09 at 17:21

Cindy sent me a very good amount of seeds promptly, and they were well packed.
She also included a nice Thank You note along with them.
I would recommend trading with her.

copied from another thread

Bookmark   February 10, 2009 at 5:47PM
carolyn18810(z5)

I just completed a trade with Cindy. She sends her seeds promptly and is very generouse with the amount of seeds she sends. I would definitely trade with her again.

Bookmark   February 13, 2009 at 12:47PM
natalie4b(7b GA)

Just made another trade with Cindy - and really enjoyed communicating with her.
It was a very pleasant experience, and I look forward to trading with her again.

Bookmark   March 7, 2009 at 6:54PM
alwaysagarden(CA 9b)

Just finished a SASBE with Cindy. She sent everything I requested and was very prompt, very good communication and friendly gal.

Cindy

Bookmark   March 9, 2009 at 3:35AM
pollywoggin(10aFL)

Cindy is absolutely wonderful! My clerodendrum plant rooting was HUGE, she sent it in a large carboard tube. And the passiflora seed she sent me were properly maintained, and although I only planted them on Friday, they are beginning to sprout. Thanks to sweet Cindy!
Nicci

Bookmark   April 6, 2009 at 4:00PM
sassybutterfly_2008(7 NorthWest GA)

Cindy is my partner in the Adopt A Newbie Swap, with her as the 'Newbie' and me, I guess the Oldie..lol She sent me a WONDERFUL box just filled with all sorts of goodies for the house, seeds, GORGEOUS plants. In fact the plants arrived in the best shape of any trade I've ever received! She is a wonderful communicator and a very sweet person. I would HIGHLY recommend trading with Cindy! She is a true asset to our Gardenweb community! :)

~Wendy / sassybutterfly_2008

Bookmark   April 9, 2009 at 9:56PM
keithrnjd(7b)

Excellent trade with Cindy. Fast shipping, well packaged, healthy plants. Thanks so much!

Bookmark   May 7, 2009 at 9:10AM
janan16(8b TX)

Great communication, Great Trade! Recommend trading with Cindy. Sweet gal! ~Jeanann

Bookmark   June 18, 2009 at 8:56AM
dcarpenter(z7 DFW/TX)

I just completed a wonderful trade with Cindy. She is such a sweet person. The plants arrived in great shape, with extras too!!! She was very thoughtful in sending things from my wish list and that she knew I would like. I would love to trade again with her.

Bookmark   August 20, 2009 at 11:06AM
crueltyfre(Tampa 9a heat 10 sunset 26)

I've done two trades this year with Cindy and all went smoothly and timely. I would trade with her anytime.
Lori

Bookmark   August 28, 2010 at 10:08AM
lily55rjw(5 Northern Michigan)

Cindy was awesome to trade with! Would trade again! Loved the handwritten thank you note and the great timing on shipping! Thank you Cindy!

Bookmark   September 17, 2010 at 12:46PM
quiltingfox

She recently responded to a SASBE seed offer I had posted. She sent her SASBE quickly and communication was great. Will gladly trade with her in the future. :-)

Best to you and many thanks,
Sandra aka quiltingfox

Bookmark   September 21, 2010 at 10:30AM
retsec

Recently had another great trade with Cindy. She sent a box full of healthy plants and cuttings that were packaged well. Love to trade with her and can't wait to trade again.

Bookmark   October 12, 2010 at 9:17PM
More Discussions
sunsetfarm
Good communication, a nice hassle-free trade. I look...
soilent_green
SunshineGal
I just had a really enjoyable trade with Sherie, who...
cryptid
Dani74
Goes by Ashley or Danielle in her emails. Anyone know...
Nicky
EricaBraun
Responded to my free veggie pack. Followed instructions...
LullabyF360
patrob
Absolutely fantastic, stupendous, mind-bogglingly amazing!...
EricaBraun
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™