charlie60

dirtdiggin(8b NW WA)January 28, 2009

Had a wonderful trade with Charlie. Very quick turnaround and generous amounts of seed. I would love to trade again with him anytime. Thanks so much Charlie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
charlie60(7a)

I've enjoyed trading with you to. The trades were quick and generious. Maybe we'll have the privelege to trade again. (:-))

Bookmark   January 29, 2009 at 8:09AM
jaynine

Same here! Charlie's seeds arrived very quickly and were generously packed. It was a pleasure. Thanks!
Janine

Bookmark   February 20, 2009 at 6:25PM
botanicalboi(Zone 7 Georgia)

I have never traded with him however, he emails me at least once a month asking for the same items which I tell him everytime are not for trade. I have this plainly marked on my trade page. When I tell him this he gets less than nice. Ive asked him numerous times to please remove me from his mailing list. He always says he will and then in a few weeks I get the SAME requests from him. Drives me NUTS!

Bookmark   May 14, 2009 at 5:49PM
hostarookie(6 WV)

I'm having the same issue with Charlie as botanicalboi is. I get the same exact email from this person every few weeks, requesting the same seeds every time.

The first email I got, I responded and told him to send a SASBE, and I would send the requested seeds. Weeks went by without a word... then today, I get the same exact email again.

Sheesh...

Bookmark   January 24, 2011 at 3:57PM
charlie60(7a)

I'm sorry I e~mailed you more than once. I've had a stroke in January 1908 and sometimes I do make mistakes. bastgatto@aol.com I'd like to know how I was less than nice. I never get cross with anyone intentionally, If I really was I would like you to forgive me.

As for hostarookie I sent an SASB Envelope and I never got any seeds. I don't know what happened to it. I'm not suggesting anything about where it went. I've had some returned by the postman, but not this one. I can't remember who I have mailed sometimes. I guess It's I can't think as well as you all. I'm really sorry.
Blessings to you all.
Charlie H. Barrett
jesus_is_lord@yahoo.com

Bookmark   November 29, 2011 at 12:48AM
charlie60(7a)

I don't get the addresses from the mailing lists either bastgatto@aol.com I get them from Garden Web Swap. Sorry!
Blessings to you.
Charlie H. Barrett
jesus_is_lord@yahoo.com

Bookmark   November 29, 2011 at 1:15AM
wispfox(6a)

I had a recent postage trade with Charlie, as he wanted some oxalis corms. Went fabulously, and I'd absolutely trade with him again!

Bookmark   March 3, 2012 at 9:00PM
More Discussions
patrob
Absolutely fantastic, stupendous, mind-bogglingly amazing!...
EricaBraun
sunsetfarm
Good communication, a nice hassle-free trade. I look...
soilent_green
Jen_Frazier
Very nice person! Just completed a great trade with...
aka_margo
socalgardengal
Christine sent me a thank you card with a Marlin fishing...
poisondartfrog
thelonerider1
I recently received Mike's end of a trade we setup...
cryptid
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™