casey1

maria(z6/KS)February 12, 2008

Can't believe Hedy doesn't have any reviews yet.

She's a great trader with a wonderful list of seeds to trade. She sends promptly and follows up afterwards. Thanks for a great trade, Hedy.

Maria

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ramazz(8a VA)

I just completed a plant trade with Hedy. She shipped promptly and the plants were packaged carefully. She was generous with the quantity of plants sent, too. Very nice person and a great communicator. I would recommend her highly and would be happy to trade again.

Becky
ramazz

Bookmark   May 1, 2008 at 11:40AM
susie-nc

I got my trade from Hedy.I received hugh bulbs.I would recommend her highly......Thanks again Hedy............Diane

Bookmark   May 13, 2008 at 4:16PM
shar2926(z8 Or)

Great trader! packs a great trade box! labels on everything! I love that! All my "casey1" plants are doing great, would trade again in a New York Minute! Thanks Again!+++++++++++++

Bookmark   June 18, 2008 at 10:59AM
suecirish(6 SE MA)

I just had a very nice plant trade with Hedy / casey1. The plants were well wrapped and shipped well. She was very thoughtful, sending along a surprise extra plant and markers for each plant. Thanks, Hedy! I hope we can trade again sometime.

Bookmark   June 5, 2009 at 12:19PM
annette_1964(z8 SC)

Just finished a trade with Hedy. Received nice healthy plants with labels on everything. Would definitely trade again withher.

Thanks

Bookmark   April 28, 2011 at 11:37AM
sunshine98(Z8 TX)

Just finished a trade with Casey1 and her plants were great and HEALTHY!!!! VERY happy with the trade. She was friendly, prompt with the shipping, great commmunication. I will trade with her in the future. I highly recommend her and give her a AAAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++++. THANK-YOU!!!!

Sunshine98

Bookmark   May 3, 2011 at 4:42PM
seedmoney

Casey is a wonderful generous trader; she has excellent communication skills and sent some choice extras. I would be honored to trade with her again.

Bookmark   February 7, 2013 at 9:09AM
daylilly99(6b northern VA)

I just received my trade from Hedy and am very pleased. The plants look nice and healthy and she included a generous bonus plant.

She was a good communicator and easy to work with. Recommended!

Bookmark   May 30, 2013 at 7:43PM
More Discussions
heavenlyfarm
First of all, I am honored to be the one initiating...
cryptid
FLSunshineGal
Hi, when Gardenweb was taken over by houzz, my old...
SunshineGal
dawnkelsch13
Dawn was super quick to mail seeds. They arrived in...
frugal_gardening
KatJaqu
have just completed a good trade with KatJaqu. no hassles,...
leila hamaya
SunshineGal
I just had a really enjoyable trade with Sherie, who...
cryptid
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™