Patio and walkway installers in the NVA area

virginia_girl(z7 NVA)May 31, 2007

I'm looking for someone to give me an estimate on a patio and walkways that I would like to have installed in my back yard. I would like someone who will discuss the different material options that are available. I need something that will look good but not cost me fortune. Some of the people I've talked with I felt were extremely high in their quotes.

Does anyone have someone they could recommend? I live in the Oakton, VA area.

Thank you

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lnscapr(z7 VA)

Hardscaping IS expensive....but much more so if it has to be redone because it was done poorly the first time. I would call local, reputable landscape contractors, ask for and check their references, then set up an appointment to discuss your project. Do you have friends and neighbors who have had something similar built for them? Word of mouth is the best advertising. Perhaps you could call a qualified landscape designer and ask who he/she would recommend for such work. The Virginia Society of Landscape Designers has a good website to find help in your area www.vsld.org

Bookmark   June 1, 2007 at 2:25PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
virginia_girl(z7 NVA)

I know, I've heard people tell me how much they have spent and I just die. Thank you for the website. I'll check it out.

Bookmark   June 3, 2007 at 8:26PM
More Discussions
Best wave petunia for hanging baskets???
What do you growers think is the best wave petunia...
Diamond2014
Starting a small iris nursery
I have been digging thru this forum the last few weeks...
lynnthegardener
How to register my website DOMAIN name?
Greetings! I am just about ready to start building...
sweetpea_path
Rose planting
I recently purchased some knock out roses.Is it too...
denniswalsh
Plant photography
I recently ran into this issue on a lilac site. Plants...
Sherwood Botsford
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™