sunsetfarm

soilent_greenFebruary 6, 2014

Good communication, a nice hassle-free trade. I look forward to trading with again.

-Tom

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kilngod z6b(Zone 6b)

Completed an excellent & large seed trade with her a few weeks ago. Wonderful trader, very good amounts, etc. Very highly recommend her, and I look forward to trading with her again in the future.

Bookmark   February 22, 2014 at 6:15PM
jensyen ( z7 MD )(7a)

Luke hosted a fun RR Swap to help us get through the tough winter weeks. He was the perfect host and sent a good assortment of seeds in a short amount of time. Just what the doctor ordered. I would gladly join his swaps in the future. Thanks Luke! Jen

Bookmark   March 10, 2014 at 3:34PM
ricjo22(5)

just finished a great trade with these folks. tried to be generous but they outdid me. hope they are as happy with the trade as i am. ric

Bookmark   May 15, 2014 at 11:58PM
cryptid(Southern OR 7)

Thank you soooo much, Luke, for hosting your "WiLlY NiLlY AnYtHiNg GoEs SuPrIsE SwAp"!! So many wonderful seeds and such a really fun swap! BIG ol' thanks to you, your uttertly fab wife and all who participated! I totally, TOTALLY recommend you as an excellent GardenWeb trader! :)

Bookmark   February 24, 2015 at 4:33PM
karen58_gw(5a)

First year in the swap ( hopefully not the last). Had traded with Luke and Shari before, great people, would trade with them again anytime.

Bookmark   February 24, 2015 at 8:06PM
More Discussions
gardenweed
Such a great trade! Friendly communications and a quick...
jensyen ( z7 MD )
FLSunshineGal
Hi, when Gardenweb was taken over by houzz, my old...
SunshineGal
Indiana.Matt
Just completed a seed trade with Matt. Emails were...
flowergirl34
EricaBraun
Responded to my free veggie pack. Followed instructions...
LullabyF360
ishareflowers
Completed a trade for postage with Lisa - prompt &...
dizzydaffodil
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™