seedmoney

jaynineFebruary 9, 2009

Had a very good trade with Julie. She was prompt and generous and I would trade with her anytime. Thanks, Julie.

Janine

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
alwaysagarden(CA 9b)

Julie sent an SASBE for seeds I had offered. She was very promt, correct materials were sent, and a very friendly gal.

Cindy

Bookmark   March 6, 2009 at 9:40PM
poisondartfrog

Thanks Julie, for a great trade. I would trade again anytime!
Alana

Bookmark   August 19, 2010 at 10:24PM
cryptid(Southern OR 7)

"HOLY KATZ, JULIE!! You are SOOOOOO amazingly generous!! In-freaking-credible,...seriously! "Wow, I'm telling you people (my fellow Garden Webbers), this lady totally rocks th' house!! - Thanks so much, again, Julie! You are definitely an asset to our GW community! :)

Bookmark   September 10, 2010 at 10:13PM
molly_and_me(9)

Julie sent me seeds for postage. They were mailed to me very quickly and she was very generous with the amounts.

Each pack was well labeled

Hope to have seeds to trade with her soon.

Bookmark   September 13, 2010 at 2:01PM
pvmiscaccount(WI - 5b)

I just received some butterfly weed seeds from her today in the mail! Good amount of seeds and well labeled and everything was great! Thanks lots!

Bookmark   October 12, 2010 at 6:17PM
sherrih(8La)

Had a wonderful trade with Julie. Would trade with her anytime. Could not have gone smoother!!
Thanks for a effortless trade,
Sherri

Bookmark   October 19, 2010 at 1:00AM
christinmk z5b eastern WA

Just complete a 2nd great trade with Julie. She carefully packaged them in the bubble envelope and was SUPER generous with amounts!! Her seeds from the first trade did soooo well with excellent germination. Can't wait to try these new ones out!
Wouldn't hesitate to do a third trade with her ;-)
Thanks again Julie!
CMK (Christin)

Bookmark   December 11, 2010 at 2:07PM
gardenunusual(5b)

Seedmoney sent me beautiful fresh seeds. Very generous, and she even sent me wonderful extras. I squealed with delight opening her package.

Thank you soooooo very much!!! I can't wait to winter sow these!!!

Bookmark   December 27, 2010 at 7:16PM
hostarookie(6 WV)

Julie just sent me seeds for postage... goodness was she very generous with the seed amounts, labeled them very well, and mailed them very quickly. Would definitely recommend trading and/or postage offer with Julie. Thanks!!

Em

Bookmark   December 29, 2010 at 11:00AM
ruthz

I just completed a seed trade with Julie.
I agree with all the above posts about how generous she is with the seed amounts. Everything about the trade was very nice.
Thanks Julie

Bookmark   January 22, 2011 at 4:47PM
audrey_gw

Just had a splendid trade with Julie. She sent me several bonus plants--all in wonderful condition--and, as always, extremely generous amounts of seed.

Bookmark   September 14, 2011 at 1:27PM
Nancy zone 6

Received a wonderful trade from Julie, I am so pleased. Very prompt & generous, highly recommend.

Bookmark   September 22, 2011 at 8:52AM
sherrih(8La)

Just finished my 2nd trade with Julie. Awesome as usual. Thanks for an effortless trade. Would do so anytime.
Sherri

Bookmark   October 15, 2011 at 4:40PM
grubworm(z6KY)

Excellent trader - generous, prompt to ship, and good communication. Thanks so much for a great trade. Shirley

Bookmark   October 19, 2011 at 1:54PM
ishareflowers

Great Trader! very generous and the seeds were sent quickly.

Thanks Julie!

Lisa

Bookmark   December 29, 2011 at 5:20PM
jaynine

Julie promptly sent some very special seeds in generous quantities that were well packaged & labeled clearly. It was a pleasure to trade with her and I would do so again anytime.

Bookmark   January 17, 2012 at 12:16AM
ladebugz(9)

A GW poster girl!!! Awesome!!

Bookmark   January 18, 2012 at 9:26AM
webuser_5438468

Just did a trade with her recently! Great communication, very timely manner. Also sent wonderful, specific germination info with seeds! Would definitely trade with her again!

Bookmark   January 25, 2012 at 6:09PM
cashclan(7)

WOOHOO!!! Oh yes I'm still dancing, had a WONDERFUL trade with Julie, I am so happy I look like the Cheshire Cat with the HUGE grin I have on my face, my cheeks hurt from smiling!!! EXCELLENT trader, generous, prompt and fun to communicate with, this is the kind of trader that makes trading fun. Awhhh yes, now off to plant all my goodies. I HIGHLY recommend Julie and look forward to trading with her again and again and AGAIN!!!!

Bookmark   February 4, 2012 at 1:29PM
muneca_fl(9)

I did a good trade with seedmoney, fast and very generous. I would trade again.

Bookmark   March 1, 2012 at 8:10PM
kchd(7b/8a MS)

Made a fantastic trade with Julie - - my first *trade* on GW. She sent a generous amount of seeds. Thanks so much, Julie!

Bookmark   March 4, 2012 at 6:16PM
graanieb

Love trading with Julie, hope to again, any time.

Bookmark   March 17, 2012 at 1:23PM
ruthz

Julie is an awesome trader. She is extremely generous, fast to mail and good communication.
Thank you for a wonderful trade and all the extra's.

Bookmark   January 14, 2013 at 4:07PM
nel.nucifera(8a)

I responded to Julie's sase offer. First of all... Her post was awesome. Pictures, detailed info... It was an offer I could not refuse! I started lurking about because I had seeds that I could spare for sase, myself. But I wanted to look at examples of how to do that without mucking it up.

Very kind, very generous, very detailed and organized... and the photos. Wow! Learned a few things and saw some things I didn't know I wanted.

Overall, it was a very special experience to me. Thankyou, Julie!

Bookmark   February 25, 2013 at 4:47PM
garden_love(4)

Responded to her sase. very beautiful post btw! Great seeds, VERY smple amount! Would love to try a real trade sometime!

Bookmark   March 5, 2013 at 5:11PM
ruthz

Julie is the most awesome trader. I think I could start a seed store with all the extras she sent.

Bookmark   October 5, 2013 at 10:12AM
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Posted by davsher 5 (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 18, 14 at 10:14

was very nice to get seed from Julie. hope we can trade some time. thanks so much

(copied from another thread)

Bookmark   January 18, 2014 at 10:53AM
mrs.b_in_wy(5a WY)

Wow! I came home on a Friday night to a fat bubble envelope of awesome seeds from Julie. Can ya think of any better way to start the weekend? She even sent cuttings from a gorgeous tropical cactus! Thank you so much for the wonderful trade!

Bookmark   February 21, 2014 at 9:35PM
kilngod z6b(Zone 6b)

Great seed trade with Julie a few weeks ago. Highly recommend her.

Bookmark   February 22, 2014 at 6:04PM
plantsforever(zone 6)

Great to trade with. Have had several with her. Sorry for not posting sooner. Thanks Julie!

Bookmark   April 8, 2014 at 5:31PM
plantsforever(zone 6)

Sorry so VERY late with feedback. Took me awhile to figure out how to post on rate and review...duh.

It is just a great experience to trade with Julie. Fast shipper, extremely generous with trade amount. First class trader all the way.

Thanks and sorry for the delay Julie.

Bookmark   April 24, 2014 at 4:40PM
EricaBraun(9b)

Julie was fantastic. I tried to initiate a trade with her, and even though I didn't have anything she wanted, she offered to send me the seeds I requested for a SASE. Extremely generous and great communication. I would highly recommend her.

Bookmark   April 29, 2014 at 6:23PM
SunshineGal(9)

Just finished the first part of a two-part trade with Julie. I must say, it's been one of the best trades I've ever received. She's very friendly and generous and everything's very healthy and was well-packed. I can't wait til we do part two of our trade next month!

Bookmark   July 30, 2014 at 3:08PM
bbrick2

By example, seedmoney- Julie - set a standard for how I want to trade on GW. She is meticulous and generous and detailed with valuable instructions and that is how I want to carry forward on GW because the seeds are really a garden handshake of friendship and Seedmoney (love the name) taught me a lesson on how I want to shake garden hands.

Bookmark   August 8, 2014 at 4:46PM
SunshineGal(9)

I just completed the second half of a two part trade with Julie and am so SO happy with everything she's sent! She's very generous and friendly and I hope we can more trades in the future! Thanks Julie!

Bookmark   October 17, 2014 at 4:03PM
phylis(9b CA)

Super generous trader. I'm over the moon.

Thanks so much Julie!

Bookmark   October 27, 2014 at 7:22PM
lorabell NC(8)

So very happy with our trade! Very generous, just made my day! A GW member I'd be lucky to trade with again ! Greatly appreciate it !

Bookmark   December 21, 2014 at 8:58AM
More Discussions
pat44th
Had a great trade with Pat. Plants were packaged great...
divahethr
panhandle_seed_swap
Today, from Sheri, I received a wonderful Christmas...
cryptid
thelonerider1
I recently received Mike's end of a trade we setup...
cryptid
terrigail
Did a great trade with Terri. She shipped right away...
EricaBraun
frugal_gardening
Just completed a great trade with Joanna. Nice seed...
terrigail_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™