Would you like to earn some extra cash through your gardening...

the_gardenerJune 18, 2011

Would you like to earn some extra cash through your gardening experience?

-----------------------------------

Hi all!

I am a webmaster and internet marketeer, who owns a lot of websites and other properties on the internet. I am planning to launch a gardening website based on a revenue sharing model. The main source of revenue for this website would be Advertisements.

I plan to invite all you experienced folks to write on this website and you would get like 60-80% of the total ad impressions on your content. I will keep the rest. You would be the owner of your content so you would likely keep on earning as long as you keep your content on the web.

I've already launched a general revenue sharing website this month so I know launching a revenue share website requires a lot of work. So, I wouldn't want to invest my time and money on a gardening website without any return.

My question to you all is, would you like to write original/quality/informative articles for a website of this sort?

P.S. If you are actually interested in this stuff, please PM me your email address or contact me at: webmaster_111@hotmail.com, so that I can inform you once the website is launched.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7

Thanks

Bookmark   July 16, 2011 at 12:19AM
More Discussions
gravel not grass :(
I can not grow grass in my yard! since purchasing...
all your environment
Ideal careers for a male with a horticultural degree?
I still have a long time to think about this, but it's...
mike758
Inventory
I have been selling plants that I grow for a long time...
angfull
Landscaper has business in residential neighborhood with HOA
I live in a neighborhood which does not allow you to...
diddlydoo
Planting Mature Trees
Thanks in advance to anyone who replies. We have been...
KateInOhio
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™