seeds if you want them

damifino(S E TEXAS)August 18, 2013

i have seeds from a pink seedling. you can have them for an ssae. e-mail for my address. happy growing.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Mykel02

What's ssae? And I can't find your email... :-(

Bookmark   August 18, 2013 at 1:56PM
chuy415

Can't find email either :(. Ssae. I believe it's self sealing addressed envelope!! I think they meant sase. Which is self addressed stamped envelope! :-)

Chuy

Bookmark   August 18, 2013 at 2:02PM
Mykel02

How much does an ssae usually cost?

Bookmark   August 18, 2013 at 5:18PM
sagolover(10a SoCal)

Mike, that means you should put a self-addressed envelope with a stamp on it into another envelope to send it to damifino, so as s/he won't have to pay for shipping to send you the seeds. :)

Mima

Bookmark   August 19, 2013 at 12:16AM
Mykel02

Thanks for the explanation SagoLover...

Dont know how much that typically cost so Ill have to check on that... but sadly like chuy415, I can't even email damifino...

Bookmark   August 19, 2013 at 4:37AM
sagolover(10a SoCal)

It's an usual envelope, or a bubble one if you want, but it's no need, I received seeds in a plain envelope and they were just fine. Plus the cost of the stamp itself, usual stamp from the post office. :)

Mima

Bookmark   August 19, 2013 at 12:51PM
chuy415

I too received some in a regular envelope and were fine. I will just put 2 forever stamps. But hope we get some sort of reply to get the address ;)

Chuy

Bookmark   August 19, 2013 at 2:51PM
sagolover(10a SoCal)

That's right Chuy. 2 forever stamps just to be on the safe side.

Mima

Bookmark   August 19, 2013 at 4:40PM
chuy415

Mima- better safe than sorry! ;). Don't wanna lose out on plumeria seeds if they're lost and not enough postage. Lol

Chuy

Bookmark   August 19, 2013 at 6:21PM
ocnites

Would love to start some plumeria from seed but I just can not find the email address for the OP. I plan to use them in my Life science classroom.

Bookmark   August 19, 2013 at 8:32PM
Mykel02

Damifino

Hmmm we need your email...

Mima and Chuy

I might consider putting two stamps as well haha...

Bookmark   August 21, 2013 at 8:15PM
chuy415

Hhmmmm, I wonder if Damifino is waiting for all our emails for us to send our envelopes to?? (sigh!!)

Chuy

Bookmark   August 21, 2013 at 10:16PM
Mykel02

If that's the case I think he would have noticed that no one is responding... I mean come on who doesn't want plumeria seeds hehe... But I hope he checks in on this post soon...

Bookmark   August 21, 2013 at 11:03PM
Mykel02

If that's the case I think he would have noticed that no one is responding... I mean come on who doesn't want plumeria seeds hehe... But I hope he checks in on this post soon...

Bookmark   August 21, 2013 at 11:20PM
chuy415

True!! Maybe he/she forgot about this post! :-/

Chuy

Bookmark   August 21, 2013 at 11:39PM
Mykel02

I sure hope not... would really want to plant plumeria seeds :-(

Bookmark   August 22, 2013 at 12:33AM
honeybunny2(Z9TX)

Dam-If-I-No, has only posted once before on this forum before the 2 post on 8-13-13, and that was on 6-13-10. I don't think she visits this forum very often. Barbra

Bookmark   August 22, 2013 at 2:49AM
chuy415

Barbra- thanks for the info! ;). Won't hold my breath. Lol

Chuy

Bookmark   August 22, 2013 at 3:26AM
Mykel02

Barbara
Thanks for the info...

Chuy
I guess we'll just have to check here often haha...

Now I hope other people here are also looking to give out seeds ...

Bookmark   August 22, 2013 at 5:05AM
honeybunny2(Z9TX)

I think most of the fresh seeds have already been mailed out, for this year. New seed pods are just now starting to form on my plants. It takes 9 months for the seed to ripen and open. I think most fresh seeds are mailed out around July. Barbra

Bookmark   August 22, 2013 at 8:50AM
damifino(S E TEXAS)

no i don't check this very often, maybe two weeks.
yes i did notice a lack of response. i didn't expect a run on the bank, but surely someone...
"my page" used to have a "send me an e-mail" feature, looks like they changed it. rseastre@aol.
i'm showing my age; in the olde days, ssae was a common request by advertisers to send more info. guess the internet took care of that.
i have sent/received a lot of seeds over years in just an envelope. once someone complained they were crushed by the cancelling machine. this way i'll send them however you feel comfy. personally i don't think a handful of seeds is worth a whole lot (obviously, or i wouldn't be giving them away) but it's up to you. my e-mail's up there. now we'll see if i got it right this time.
by the by, after 51 years of whatever, i've retired. i plan to spend the next half of my life being absolutely worthless.

Bookmark   August 22, 2013 at 11:17AM
damifino(S E TEXAS)

no i don't check this very often, maybe two weeks.
yes i did notice a lack of response. i didn't expect a run on the bank, but surely someone...
"my page" used to have a "send me an e-mail" feature, looks like they changed it. rseastre@aol.
i'm showing my age; in the olde days, ssae was a common request by advertisers to send more info. guess the internet took care of that.
i have sent/received a lot of seeds over years in just an envelope. once someone complained they were crushed by the cancelling machine. this way i'll send them however you feel comfy. personally i don't think a handful of seeds is worth a whole lot (obviously, or i wouldn't be giving them away) but it's up to you. my e-mail's up there. now we'll see if i got it right this time.
by the by, after 51 years of whatever, i've retired. i plan to spend the next half of my life being absolutely worthless.

Bookmark   August 22, 2013 at 11:19AM
honeybunny2(Z9TX)

damifino, you sure made a lot of folks happy, so glad you checked back so soon. I think you are the only one who still has seeds. I'm with you, I retired after 44 years. I retired in 2010, and bought my first plumeria from Florida Colors. Since then I have collected 45 named plumeria. I am stuck at home for the past 2 weeks having to go to baby showers. I will be able to go to the coast next week, I can't wait to see my plants. again. Barbra

Bookmark   August 22, 2013 at 2:10PM
More Discussions
Back from the dead.
I'm back. After giving up on this site, they contacted...
tdogdad
what do you think of the callus?
The three on the left are hard and appear to be good...
plumeriai45
I think I killed my plumeria...
I brought my two plants inside for the winter, and...
mitragorz
Need help with a sick Plumeria
Glad to have joined your site and hello from sunny...
mag107
Thai Super Round Blooming In February.....Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Hello everyone!! I hope you all are enjoying the warmth...
Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™