pearlgirl

irishdescended(6)February 16, 2007

I have done a couple of trades with Margaret and she is a friendly lady and a great trader.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
love2gardennc

I second that, I have traded with Pearlgirl and was very happy with our trade. Prompt, curtious, and LMK when my seeds arrived, Les

Bookmark   February 17, 2007 at 3:05PM
flowersoffate(8)

i enjoyed this lady and i enjoyed trading with her. she sent a very generous amount of the salvia turkestanica as well as a gift plant. these were fully mature plants to boot. plants were packaged well and arrived when she said they would. hope to trade again in the future. thanks, margaret. barb

Bookmark   May 17, 2007 at 5:29PM
recipesaver2(z5PA.,z9Fl,z6NC)

Margaret is great to trade with. Always sends great plants.
Highly recommend.
jean
recipesaver2

Bookmark   May 27, 2007 at 9:09PM
aaaccc(8-SC)

I agree Margaret is a great trader, would trade with her again anytime.
Alice

Bookmark   July 14, 2007 at 9:52AM
agirlsgirl(6 SW-PA)

I just received Margrets end of our trade and was very pleased! She sent a generous amount of the seed we agreed on,plus some GREAT bonuses!It was a real pleasure trading with her!Thanks Margaret!~Angie :)

Bookmark   November 1, 2007 at 2:39PM
pandora(Z5 OH)

I just received a Brug trade from Margaret and was very pleased. Would trade again anytime.
Mary

Bookmark   November 13, 2007 at 6:52PM
aunt_lou(Z5 OH)

Ditto to all above---and more! Instead of verbena bonariensis seeds she sent plants plural! Fantastic! Goes above and beyond! She sent generous amounts of the seeds I asked for and some surprising---and very welcome---bonus seeds! Margaret is very friendly and we had great communication throughout. She is also very prompt! All around wonderful trader whether it be seeds or plants and I do hope to have the opportunity to trade with her again!

Thanks again for such a wonderful trade, Margaret!
aunt_lou

Bookmark   January 12, 2008 at 11:36AM
poisondartfrog

Margaret is a very generous trader, sending much more than expected-would trade again anytime.
Alana

Bookmark   February 25, 2008 at 9:11AM
barleychown(z8OR)

I had a very good trade with pearlgirl...fast shipping, and generous amounts of seed.

Bookmark   March 7, 2008 at 4:08PM
ramazz(8a VA)

I just completed a plant trade with Margaret. She sent me some lovely, large plants. I would trade with her again anytime. Thanks, Margaret!

Becky
ramazz

Bookmark   May 5, 2008 at 12:16PM
booboobearbecky(Zone 4)

Margaret was more than generous in our plant trade. All the plants she sent are doing fantasic in my garden. She also sent some seed packets as a bonus (all varieties that I did not have; what a nice suprise!!)

Got a huge laugh from Margaret's email when the ostrich fern I sent her unfurled.

Thank you for your kindness Margaret and I'm looking forward to doing a fall trade with you.

Happy Gardening
BooBooBearBecky

Bookmark   June 14, 2008 at 2:28AM
dimples31312(z8Guyton,GA)

Margaret is awsome! Sent me wonderfuling cutting for postage. If I ever have anything you want just let me know!
Dorothy

Bookmark   November 16, 2008 at 12:27PM
jaynine

i had fun trading with margaret and would recommend her to anyone. plus she sent a ton of extras! thanks, margaret!
janine

Bookmark   November 28, 2008 at 2:02PM
jaynine

second trade with margaret was as fantastic as the first. she is so generous! looking forward to our next--thanks!
janine

Bookmark   January 7, 2009 at 5:33PM
dirtdiggin(8b NW WA)

Had a very nice trade with Margaret. Very generous quantities of seed and packaged in a bubble envie as well.

Thank you so much. Look forward to more trades in the future :)

Bookmark   January 14, 2009 at 10:09PM
natalie4b(7b GA)

Just received a VERY generous amount of seeds from her in a bubble envelope, and would love to trade again!
Thank you Margaret!

Bookmark   February 12, 2009 at 6:36PM
natalie4b(7b GA)

She is such an amazing lady, sent me some extra seeds and a beautiful letter. I feel like I am in a seed heaven :).
Thank you Margaret from the bottom of my heart!

Bookmark   February 20, 2009 at 1:16PM
rosemctier(z5/6 waynesburg PA)

just completed a seed trade; GREAT seeds and a lot of 'em! Sent cool extras too :) carefully wrapped and shipped, got here in no time. Thanks!

Bookmark   June 20, 2010 at 10:58AM
hostarookie(6 WV)

I just received some brug cuttings from Margaret... my goodness, what a generous package I received!!! Way more than what we discussed.

Thank you very much Margaret!!!

Bookmark   October 27, 2010 at 5:58PM
molly_and_me(9)

I just finished a trade with Margaret. She sent the most fantastic assortment of brugs cuttings.

Although it was a trade she insisted on paying the postage for her part, which was way more that the postage for the seeds I sent her. She was willing to send the cuttings for postage if I had not been able to trade.

I look forward to trading with her again.

Trade with her if you are lucky enough to get the chance!

Bookmark   October 30, 2010 at 12:15PM
dem_pa

I've just completed a great trade with her. Prompt and generous. Would trade with her again.

Don

Bookmark   November 15, 2010 at 5:53PM
heathersgarden(6b/7a Mid TN)

Had a wonderful, smooth seed swap with Margaret! She's generous with her portions, and even sent me bonus seeds that I will cherish:)

Bookmark   November 30, 2010 at 4:17PM
tomva(7-central virginia)

Margaret is a wonderful person,sent seeds quickly and sent bonus seeds,thankyou Margaret

Bookmark   December 27, 2010 at 3:38PM
daisy_lee(5)

I had my first trade with Margaret and I am super happy :) She sent her seeds quickly and they were all labeled well and even sent extras! She was very generous and a pleasure to correspond with! I am looking forward to another trade with her :) Thanks Margaret!

Carol

Bookmark   November 22, 2013 at 7:13PM
EricaBraun(9b)

Margaret was very generous. She sent me some great seeds and many extras. I would highly recommend trading with her.

Bookmark   April 29, 2014 at 6:37PM
More Discussions
glynis3
am surprised glynis3 doesnt have a review thread started,...
leila hamaya
bardamu / bardamu-gw
Good trade with bardamu. Seeds arrived safely in a...
phylis
SunshineGal
I just had a really enjoyable trade with Sherie, who...
cryptid
WildHairedMavens
First I've traded with Connie. Very nice lady and...
lady_alicia Zone 5/6 PA
mcc371
I traded seed with Tammy (mcc371), and the trade went...
l1oness
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™