Estate Gardening Jobs Available

emaranoJuly 7, 2006

My husband and I are looking for an estate management/gardening position anywhere between NC & NY. We both have degrees and experience. My husband is an assistant at a golf course and I have worked on a private estate in DC. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Cady(6b/Sunset34 MA)

This horticultural job board from U of Mass. may be helpful. Employers from all along the East Coast have posted positions on it. Sometimes there are estate and golf course management jobs.

Here is a link that might be useful: hort jobs

Bookmark   July 7, 2006 at 10:58PM
miss_rumphius_rules(z6 NJ)

Did you look at the estate postitions at hortjobs.com? You could also check out metrohort.com for NYC area.

Bookmark   July 8, 2006 at 7:27AM
miss_rumphius_rules(z6 NJ)

it's metrohort.org

Bookmark   July 8, 2006 at 7:29AM
nicethyme

Does Ferrel's Jobs in Horticulture still exist? it's free for job hunters, employers pay the fee. I signed up with them 7 years ago when I was searching and he did call with offers from several estates. Also, what's the organization for public & botanic gardens? starts with an AA...aab something??? cause their newsletter included a great number of estate positions available

Bookmark   July 9, 2006 at 11:15PM
nicethyme

http://www.aabga.org/public_html/index.cfm?CFID=3503105&CFTOKEN=76562961

Bookmark   July 10, 2006 at 7:51AM
vrichin99_hotmail_com

Hello,

I am in Maryland and I love to garden it is my passion. @ degrees and 25 years of experience making the world more beautiful and healing things instead of replacing. I believe in Holistic gardening. I am also a chef and love both professions. Please e-mail me if interested in my help.
My Vite is available for the asking.

Sincerely and Respectfully,

Richard

Bookmark   May 3, 2011 at 9:52PM
JennTmrr_aol_com

I'm looking for a job in the horticulture Field i've completed all of the requirements for a 2 year degree here on Long Island an worked as an Intern at the State University at Farmingdale for 3 seasons upon completing the courses required for horticulture . I have worked in the gardening retail center for 3 seasons as a seasonal worker my experience in helping coustomers an personal attention to detail when completing landscapes are important especially working at peoples houses . I look forward to hearing from you soon .

Jennifer

Bookmark   August 1, 2011 at 12:18PM
pinusresinosa(MN Z4)

Have you also thought about a pop up drain pipe system or stealthflow?

I'd also invest in plantings that help absorb runoff... much more than the few you have.

Bookmark   August 14, 2011 at 8:20PM
More Discussions
RE: hiring help
I've been the sole gardener at an estate for 15+ years...
dlbk
Boxwood rejuvination
I have a job on an estate in Northern Virginia that...
beigestonehill
Starting a small iris nursery
I have been digging thru this forum the last few weeks...
lynnthegardener
Best wave petunia for hanging baskets???
What do you growers think is the best wave petunia...
Diamond2014
plant growth regulators
Hi all, just found this web site selling plant growth...
stoker128
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™