sharoncl

roflol(Z6 MO)March 2, 2009

Pleased to be the first to report my positive experience trading with sharon - she has excellent communication skills and sent her end of our trade promptly and honored my special request. :D

Would be happy to trade with again.

Regards,

Terri ;]

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
christinmk z5b eastern WA

Just completed a great trade with sharoncl. I offered Sharon a sasbe and she was so thoughtful in offering seeds in return for them. The seeds are wonderful as well as the trader.
Thanks Sharon!
CMK (Christin)

Bookmark   June 22, 2010 at 6:23PM
flowergirl34(5 Upstate NY)

Just completed a fabulous seed trade with Sharon. She sent very quickly and her seeds look wonderful. Even sent me a surprise pack! :0) Emails were friendly too. Would trade with her again anytime! Hope everything grows well for you! vina

Bookmark   August 18, 2010 at 1:54PM
katmatney(5 NY)

Just completed a trade with Sharon. What a great experience. Great communication, and generous amounts. Very fair trader.
Kathy

Bookmark   August 28, 2010 at 8:20PM
elvis

My first trade with Sharon, and she is great! Very fast, great communicator, and some of the nicest packaging I've seen in my 9 years as a GW seed trader~~

Sharon, I'll be looking out for your seed wants!

Bookmark   September 28, 2010 at 3:27PM
rbrady(5/Eastern Ia)

Just completed a wonderful trade with sharoncl. She was wonderful to trade with-received the seeds fast, were well packaged and she was very generous. Hope to trade with her again!

Bookmark   November 9, 2010 at 9:33AM
littleonefb(zone 5, MA)

Just had a wonderful trade with Sharon, great communication, fast sending seeds, perfectly packaged. Just a perfect trade.

Thanks Sharon

Fran

Bookmark   January 14, 2011 at 1:58PM
Matthew Condon - Indiana.Matt - IN, Zone 5/6(Indiana Zone 5/6)

Just received a free packet of poppy and baptisia seeds from sharoncl. Thanks for the kind gesture Sharon.

Matthew

Bookmark   February 5, 2011 at 7:10PM
jaynine

Our trade went perfectly; good communication, prompt delivery, wonderful seed selections sent in generous quantities in clearly marked packages. Nice person! I wouldn't hesitate to trade with Sharon again (and hope we have the chance!). Thanks so much.

Bookmark   August 6, 2011 at 9:13PM
christinmk z5b eastern WA

Yay! I love it when everything comes together! Had another wonderful trade with Sharon and was able to cross off somethings from my 'want' list. She is such a great trader! Even put in a couple of hand selected bonus items that I absolutely LOVE.
Thanks a million times over Sharon!
CMK (Christin)

Bookmark   December 19, 2011 at 2:58PM
mrs.b_in_wy(5a WY)

I had the most wonderful trade with Sharon! Incredibly generous. She practically closed out my wish list. I sure wish I'd had more surprises to send for bonuses! I hope we can trade again.

Bookmark   January 9, 2014 at 10:39PM
More Discussions
Dani74
Goes by Ashley or Danielle in her emails. Anyone know...
Nicky
glynis3
am surprised glynis3 doesnt have a review thread started,...
leila hamaya
jensyen
Awesome trade !!! Everything about the trade was easy...
ryanwillian
Southerngardening24
Just completed a nice trade with Katrin. She most generously...
lorabell NC
tormato
Gary hosted the Totally Tomatoes Swap this year. I...
spacetogrow
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™