moonwolf

cryptid(Southern OR 7)March 6, 2010

Just completed a very positive, very pleasant trade with Brad. He sent his seeds promptly and they arrived in really good shape! Also, he was quite generous with the amount of seeds he sent. In short,...I'm a happy camper! :) "Thanks Brad!"

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gwen49(6a)

Moonwolf is very kind, generouse and friendly.He sent me many lovely seeds. They arrived in perfect condition,and I am so looking forward to growing them.I hope to return the favor soon!
Thanks Brad
Gwen

Bookmark   March 15, 2010 at 6:53PM
atticville(8)

Yet another cheer for Brad! I had a fun trade with Moonwolf also and couldn't be more tickled! He's really personable also... made trading fun! Thanks so much Brad!
KK Atticville

Bookmark   March 23, 2010 at 11:36PM
moonwolf_gw

Thanks, guys!

I love to share the love of gardening with others! Trading cuttings and seeds has really been fun with everyone! I look forward to doing more trades!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Bookmark   March 27, 2010 at 7:47PM
cryptid(Southern OR 7)

"Thanks for the cucumber seeds, Brad! They arrived in great shape!" - Again, Moonwolf is one generous trader, and, in my humble opinion, a definite asset to our overall GW community. :)

Bookmark   August 16, 2010 at 12:14AM
greedygh0st

No surprise that trade communications with Brad were fun, detailed, and conversational. He was even very patient(and kind) with me pushing back our posting date because of a move. The well-developed plant arrived snugly packed and healthy as an ox.

Thanks for the giant diversifolia!

Bookmark   September 10, 2010 at 3:57PM
gennykins(4)

Just completed a great trade with Brad who provided beautiful tenuipes cuttings and Echinacia seed. Thanks, Brad!

lisa

Bookmark   September 16, 2010 at 2:28PM
moonwolf_gw

Thank you all again for your kind complements! I very much appreciate them and have had fun trading with all of you! I'm looking forward to doing more cutting/seed trades with you and many more members here on GW!

Again, thanks for all of your complements! They really made my day and I'm *howling* with joy (I view them as self-esteem boosters.) :) If this keeps up, I may have to think about opening my own nursery someday.....lol

Happy gardening and growing everyone!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Bookmark   September 16, 2010 at 8:33PM
dem_pa

I recently completed a great trade with Brad. He's a generous and prompt trader.

Don

Bookmark   November 12, 2010 at 5:00PM
chrizty

Just had a very nice seed trade with moonwolf / Brad. everything was packed up well. im so happy. cant wait to try them this spring!!
Thanks for the great trade Brad :)

Bookmark   December 1, 2010 at 9:39PM
Margie Crawford(6A)

Just completed a very pleasant trade with Brad. A generous amount of seeds and extras were sent in a bubble envelope. Look forward to trading again!

Bookmark   August 2, 2011 at 5:58PM
Ament(5a SD)

Excellent to trade with, loads of fun to communicate with as well. A new friend for me too! I certainly will trade with Brad again!

~Ament/Tina

Bookmark   August 3, 2011 at 1:46PM
annikasmommykate

Trade went well. Great communication, quick and accurate trade.

Bookmark   April 23, 2012 at 7:23PM
More Discussions
Soilent_green
Soilent-green, Tom, is rather new and a great addition...
graanieb
sunsetfarm
Good communication, a nice hassle-free trade. I look...
soilent_green
FLSunshineGal
Hi, when Gardenweb was taken over by houzz, my old...
SunshineGal
SunshineGal
I just had a really enjoyable trade with Sherie, who...
cryptid
mysweetiepiepie
Just completed a trade with Liliana and she was most...
cryptid
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™