lovemeflowers

muneca_fl(9)March 5, 2012

I just finished a good trade with lovemeflowers; well packaged and shipped promptly. Would trade with her any time.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Margie Crawford(6A)

Nice seed trade. Communication was good and a generous amount of seeds were well packaged and shipped promptly. Would be happy to trade again!

Bookmark   August 24, 2012 at 6:34PM
cryptid(Southern OR 7)

Received Susan's end of our trade today. She not only sent what we agreed upon in a very timely manner, she also included several packs of bonus seeds! Additionaly, she was extremely generous with the amount of seeds in each pack! - I am absolutely pleased with this trade! "Susan, you're totally aces!! Thanks for a great trade and I certainly look forward to trading with you again" :)

Bookmark   October 30, 2012 at 5:27PM
amelia_pepper_lady(8B/9 LA)

She sent me a generous amount of basil seeds for our trade. In addition, she included seeds for 2 types of peppers. (Very nice peppers!) Communications were great. I was a little slow responding to let her know the seeds had arrived but she has been very gracious.

Bookmark   November 10, 2012 at 9:46AM
margarita10(7Batl)

I just finished a trade with Susan and she was very generous. Hope to trade with her again.

margarita10

Bookmark   January 15, 2013 at 1:39PM
jensyen ( z7 MD )(7a)

Great seed trade. Communications were friendly and generous amounts of well packaged seeds were shipped in a timely fashion. I was even sent extra seeds which was very nice. I would gladly do another trade with her again.

Bookmark   December 2, 2013 at 5:07PM
soilent_green

Prompt. Good communication. A pleasant hassle-free trade. Would trade with again any time.

Bookmark   February 8, 2014 at 10:59PM
SunshineGal(9)

Best-Trade-Ever! Just finished a super trade with lovemeflowers! Besides the wonderful seeds we agreed on, I also was delighted to receive some amazing extras. I would be happy to trade again any time! Thanks so much.

Bookmark   February 18, 2014 at 6:09PM
kilngod z6b(Zone 6b)

Just completed a great & large seed trade with her a few weeks ago. Wonderful trader, very highly recommend. I look forward to trading with her in the future.

This post was edited by kilngod on Sat, Feb 22, 14 at 18:22

Bookmark   February 22, 2014 at 6:09PM
vaflowernut(^6 b)

I received some wonderful seeds from lovemeflowers. I would trade again anytime, thanks for the great trade :)

Bookmark   December 26, 2014 at 10:25AM
More Discussions
Dani74
Goes by Ashley or Danielle in her emails. Anyone know...
Nicky
Jen_Frazier
Very nice person! Just completed a great trade with...
aka_margo
bakemom
she is so generous with her seeds, thank you so much...
micke
frugal_gardening
Just completed a great trade with Joanna. Nice seed...
terrigail_gw
suzydaze
wow i cant belive there were no matches for suzydaze! i...
chrizty
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™